Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shakin' Stevens Tour dates 2017

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
great news for Skaky fans in Sussex with concert dates announced in Hastings and Worthing

April 21st , Pavilion Worthing .

May 28th , White Rock Theater .

:rock:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
2 gigs a year , jammy git must be loaded , when i wor a lad if thee were behind the green door it meant you were at the RSCH having a clap check, and trust me there was no piano playing .

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I was expecting to see Shakin Stevens RIP - Instead we get Shakin Stevens Tour Dates

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
great news for Skaky fans in Sussex with concert dates announced in Hastings and Worthing

April 21st , Pavilion Worthing .

May 28th , White Rock Theater .

:rock:

No direspect [MENTION=13923]carlzeiss[/MENTION], but if I listen to SS, I think my ears may start to bleed.
Imagine all those old fans watching him, the NHS will have a surge in hip operations. :wrong:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

These boys from Swansea used to do a good night in the now defunct bikers pub the Clarence in Portslade in the mid 70's. Many school nights spent down there. Crazy Cavan and the Rythymn Rockes.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

These boys from Swansea used to do a good night in the now defunct bikers pub the Clarence in Portslade in the mid 70's. Many school nights spent down there. Crazy Cavan and the Rythymn Rockes.

Cavan had a very big musical influence on many bands such as Jools Holland Elvis Costello and almost single handed started the early British Rock'n'Roll scene and introduced Rockabilly to a younger audience and bands like the polecats, deltas etc picked it and took it further eventually evolving into psychobilly.

Cavan younger cousins in the 80s had a fairly populat rockabilly band called breathless and his son now plays in a band called graveyard johnnys which play indie psychobilly taking it in a different direction.

As for SS never liked him far to commercial.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
https://whiterocktheatre.org.uk/onl...ticle_id=9E2F79E0-143B-41ED-8AE6-1C9E65B72017

Shakin Stevens is to embark on his biggest ever UK tour visiting 33 towns and cities across England, Scotland and Wales in 2017. The announcement comes just days after Shaky, as he is known to millions, released his critically acclaimed 12th studio album Echoes Of Our Times. The Echoes Of Our Times Tour will see the UK’s biggest-selling artist of a decade hit the road and he will stop by in Hastings on Sun 28 May.

With 33 hit singles and four UK No. 1s to his name, the Platinum-selling entertainer and performer will be exciting his audiences as he performs new tracks from Echoes Of Our Times, along with classic hits, and a few surprises.

Speaking about the tour announcement Shaky said: I cant wait to get back on the road, and introduce the songs from Echoes Of Our Times to people who have seen me perform in the past, and those who have not.

The tour will see this Welsh singer unveil another side to his talents, as an artist, songwriter and storyteller. Echoes Of Our Times blends blues, roots, Americana and classic rock. Detailing stories from his intriguing family history, Shakin’ Stevens has created a remarkable musical tribute to his once mysterious past.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

Attachments

• mb2.jpg
    mb2.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 229

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills