Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bell Cheeses at work

karlos278

Jul 28, 2009
RE: Exercise bod.

I may be mistaken but I don't see a towel anywhere to hand. Bit manky rubbing your sweaty back all over the bannister and then leaving it? Apologies if you do wipe..

Please be assured, a towel was in the immediate vicinity and used for cleaning purposes.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Coming from the person in this photo (quick work), I must say this is bellcheesery at it's finest, but it is very cold, windy and wet outsi

I'm actually a bit worried that having been so brutally exposed to the world as a fully functioning BC, karlos didn't even manage to finish his post.

Did he have some kind of delayed seizure from his earlier exertions ? Did the realisation that his bellcheesery had been captured induce some kind of trauma, resulting in a forehead slamming onto the mouse ? Did somebody in charge walk past, notice he was on NSC, and forcibly haul him from his desk....a flailing limb just managing to hit 'post' before being dragged to a nearby meeting room to 'discuss his performance' ?

We need to know.

The_NitramJohn

Feb 18, 2012
Top shelf BC in action, well captured. Send pics to your 'Elf and Safety nazis who will no doubt string him up for blocking emergency fire exits etc. *Choking victims lying in a clusterf*ck of broken wheelchairs and elastic BC exercise chords*.

This guy is class, new level of BC.

No Fear!

Would never get the H&S Nazi's involved.

To be fair, this is not to main stairwell, but an emergency one, at the back!

Just appealed to my silly sense of humour!

TBH admire you for doing it, carry on! [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
:lolol:

These are usually the same NOBS who send emails at 1am to make it look like they're really hard workers, and are going above and beyond the call of duty. In reality they're just so INCOMPETENT at doing their job efficiently during the working day, they have to work out-of-hours to make up for it.

A few years ago I actually had a colleague say to me "do what I do, send out an email late at night to your team with an-apparently real but actually superfluous question - and then measure them on how long it takes them to reply".

I gave him a one-word reply that rhymes with "Mick". FFS!! (I liked him until then too ...)

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
I'm so sorry but I cannot let that go. It's "By your leave" and means to seek permission, usually to leave a room or an area/exit a meeting.

As a self confessed pedant I doff my cap to you but in the context of this thread you're still a BC! ;)

Marvellous Scenes, well reported - presume not too many people contributed to her leaving pressie?

I don't work on her team but if I had to guess I'd say she almost certainly told them what to get her and made sure it was edible...the resultant whip round might have got her a packet of Maltesers from the vending machine!

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'm actually a bit worried that having been so brutally exposed to the world as a fully functioning BC, karlos didn't even manage to finish his post.

Did he have some kind of delayed seizure from his earlier exertions ? Did the realisation that his bellcheesery had been captured induce some kind of trauma, resulting in a forehead slamming onto the mouse ? Did somebody in charge walk past, notice he was on NSC, and forcibly haul him from his desk....a flailing limb just managing to hit 'post' before being dragged to a nearby meeting room to 'discuss his performance' ?

We need to know.

Fair play to anyone who even thinks about FORCIBLY hauling someone who does PROPER BODYBUILDING STUFF in the stairwell at work from their desk, let alone DRAGGING him to an meeting room.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Coming from the person in this photo (quick work), I must say this is bellcheesery at it's finest, but it is very cold, windy and wet outsi

:lolol: :bowdown:

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patreon
Aug 7, 2003
Talking of "Bell Cheesery" I feel it prudent to share this Tripadvisor review of a restaurant in Farnham, "The Giggling Squid". We went there recently and found it fine. This is NOT my review.

"My family and I had dinner here a few nights ago and I haven't been able to get our dinner service out of my mind.

When we arrived, we were sat down by a friendly waitress who kindly gave our kids some colouring to do while they waited. Our starters came out in a timely fashion thankfully as our kids were very hungry. The mains, however, took ages and when we inquired about them with our waitress, she seemed to not know what to do and then went to the guy who appeared to be manager. We watched as he shrugged in annoyance like a customer complaint wasn't on his spectrum of importance and shooed her away.

The most horrifying thing was to then see him scratch his downstairs area vigorously and blatantly whilst browsing his computer by the entrance door. We weren't sure if hands were washed but the point is that this unsightly and creepy habit continued throughout our time at the restaurant including his inability to answer the phone.

Our waitress was very kind and as helpful as she could be but it was very apparent that staff lacked proper training and management. We were worried to eat our dishes after what we witnessed in the middle of a dining room and I will not be returning here with my family or friends unless there has been a change in management."

Surely this has everything - a Manager behaving badly at work AND actual Bell Cheese

Last edited:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Talking of "Bell Cheesery" I feel it prudent to share this Tripadvisor review of a restaurant in Farnham, "The Giggling Squid". We went there recently and found it fine. This is NOT my review.

"My family and I had dinner here a few nights ago and I haven't been able to get our dinner service out of my mind.

When we arrived, we were sat down by a friendly waitress who kindly gave our kids some colouring to do while they waited. Our starters came out in a timely fashion thankfully as our kids were very hungry. The mains, however, took ages and when we inquired about them with our waitress, she seemed to not know what to do and then went to the guy who appeared to be manager. We watched as he shrugged in annoyance like a customer complaint wasn't on his spectrum of importance and shooed her away.

The most horrifying thing was to then see him scratch his downstairs area vigorously and blatantly whilst browsing his computer by the entrance door. We weren't sure if hands were washed but the point is that this unsightly and creepy habit continued throughout our time at the restaurant including his inability to answer the phone.

Our waitress was very kind and as helpful as she could be but it was very apparent that staff lacked proper training and management. We were worried to eat our dishes after what we witnessed in the middle of a dining room and I will not be returning here with my family or friends unless there has been a change in management."

Surely this has everything - a Manager behaving badly at work AND actual Bell Cheese

I feel there's a key detail missing here. Whether the scratching was done inside or outside the trousers.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes

will have to read this later at home ... can't get past the name of the restaurant without cracking up

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes

Sounds more like a bad review from a sacked employee to me

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
At my work we have several shared computers with keyboards.
I'm getting sick and tired of certain colleagues who eat their food at the workstations, dropping crumbs into the keyboard.
As I work shift, I'm constantly cleaning them with anti bacterial wipes whilst inverting the said keyboards, emptying the crap that has fallen .
Have complained, but it avails to nothing :rant:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here