Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chuba Akpom signs on loan until the end of the season

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Would you disrupt the team then?

Surely the person in possession of the shirt has to be displaced, on that basis he is cover, though of course should be pushing Baldock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to improve the team. Apart from Stockdale I'd bet that no player believes they are guaranteed to start every week. That is what creates a healthy team environment.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I want to improve the team. Apart from Stockdale I'd bet that no player believes they are guaranteed to start every week. That is what creates a healthy team environment.

Or a disenfranchised player who may or at not disrupt others, though 'yes' absolutely we should always be looking to improve.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
That is what you said in your OP.

On the basis that we have injury problems, which is what he has been brought in to cover.

Last season we were just left with Wilson so it is wrong to think we can get through second half of this season without injury.

I think you are implying that Baldock, Hemed and Murray are certain to be fit over the next 19 games and therefore what I have written is wrong?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
On the basis that we have injury problems, which is what he has been brought in to cover.

Last season we were just left with Wilson so it is wrong to think we can get through second half of this season without injury.

I think you are implying that Baldock, Hemed and Murray are certain to be fit over the next 19 games and therefore what I have written is wrong?

Not at all and that is not what you said in your original post.

"Never heard of him but a quick look on youtube he can use his left and right, and he's a battler.

"If he's good enough for Hughton he's good enough for me. He wouldn't have signed him lightly and at this time of this season he needs it to be the best signing of his life. If he's good we will get promoted automatically, and if he is rubbish we will be in the playoffs."

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Not at all and that is not what you said in your original post.

"Never heard of him but a quick look on youtube he can use his left and right, and he's a battler.

"If he's good enough for Hughton he's good enough for me. He wouldn't have signed him lightly and at this time of this season he needs it to be the best signing of his life. If he's good we will get promoted automatically, and if he is rubbish we will be in the playoffs."

This statement is on the understanding that he has been brought in to cover for injuries. Yes/No? If we knew in advance via a Clairvoyant that Murray, Hemed and Baldock are going to be fitter than they ever have been for the rest of the season and will not miss games, we wouldn't need a loan?

If on the basis he has to cover for injuries and he is rubbish we will be in the playoffs. Is this clear enough for you or do you still not get it?

As I said before we only had Wilson for our last game of last season. Hemed and Baldock were injured.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
This statement is on the understanding that he has been brought in to cover for injuries. Yes/No? If we knew in advance via a Clairvoyant that Murray, Hemed and Baldock are going to be fitter than they ever have been for the rest of the season and will not miss games, we wouldn't need a loan?

If on the basis he has to cover for injuries and he is rubbish we will be in the playoffs. Is this clear enough for you or do you still not get it?

As I said before we only had Wilson for our last gane. Hemed and Baldock were injured.

Of course I do but I pointed out that you didn't put the "rider" in in your original post.

Is that clear enough for you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here