Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Donald Trump to visit the UK on Jul 13

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The only place that listed his polocies pre election when I googled was Brietbart, unless you read them how would you have a clue.

kinda proved my point. traditionally politicans publicise thier views and policies widely, Trump on the other hand used a ideological narrow website. he is good with modern media, have to give credit for that.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
kinda proved my point. traditionally politicans publicise thier views and policies widely, Trump on the other hand used a ideological narrow website. he is good with modern media, have to give credit for that.

There was nothing stopping others from publishing the list, its not his fault you and others prefer fake news.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
So far nothing bad has happened on his watch unlike the disasters of the Bush, Blaire, Obama and Cameron policies in the Middle East that led to a flood of Islamists migration into Europe. If Clinton was elected she would have handed Syria and its miltary to ISIS or another extremist faction. As far as I am concerned; Trump does not have a regime change policy which has proven to be a very dangerous game to play that has destroyed many millions of lives, displacement of peoples and hatred

The world seems to be a safer place and I will judge him on his full term in office, not because of his hair or or twitter feed.

You seem to know as much as Trump about the Middle East.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
If you've got the time or the inclination to march/protest against Trump's visit you haven't got much going on in your lives. Lots of social media thumbs up/virtue signalling points though .. :thumbsup:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I do believe the reason behind NK's asking for peace is that the sanctions have finally got the people in the modern age realizing what their life is really like compared to the South Koreans and basically Moon is promising to allow NK people to be raised economically. Kim must have been scared his people would overthrow him.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
While he's here, will he be calling into Burnley? :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here