Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are you in favour of giving Coventry a bigger than 15% allocation?

Should we give Coventry a bigger allocation?

• Total voters

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Winning this game is worth a decent sum.

£90k minimum extra prize money
£124k minimum TV money (on basis a Q4 if guaranteed a TV slot)
£270k minimum gate receipt money (based on 45% of a 30k gate with an average £20 ticket price)

So, half a mil for winning one game guaranteed with the chance to quadruple that win one additional win and a Wembley semi

I hope we put out a very strong team for this one
Good stats and decent money.

But for me at least its all about the GLORY.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
We should open all our ground and give Coventry extra tickets.
I upset I am not sitting in my own seat.
Should be a cracker.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
What complete? As I am sure my sons sat in their seats which are in west stand upper so I do not think it was so.

He means the friendly.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
When was the last time Albion reached the FA Cup quarter finals? Can somebody enlighten me please, principally because I'm too lazy to look it up.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
We've only reached the QF twice and the last time was 32 years ago.

PG
That is a tremendous stat to pour cold water on any delusions of grandeur we might have about our place in the pecking order.

Only TWO quarter finals in the history of the cup. We should equal that in the next 3 or 4 seasons...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
That is a tremendous stat to pour cold water on any delusions of grandeur we might have about our place in the pecking order.

Only TWO quarter finals in the history of the cup. We should equal that in the next 3 or 4 seasons...

It's also why I struggle to understand why some are not more excited about the Coventry game. Let's face it, we have NEVER won a major trophy in our history, and if we can beat Cov we are only 3 wins away from doing so.

For the fans, it really shouldn't be about £££ for the club, it should be about the GLORY.

PG

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
It's also why I struggle to understand why some are not more excited about the Coventry game. Let's face it, we have NEVER won a major trophy in our history, and if we can beat Cov we are only 3 wins away from doing so.

For the fans, it really shouldn't be about £££ for the club, it should be about the GLORY.

PG
Generally agree. The only shame is that we could still be around 500/1 to win those 3 games...

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

PG

Well I am excited about the Coventry game and I am really hoping to go to it.
Proper cup tie, and the Coventry fans will really add to it and should be given more tickets,we should win but every chance of an upset.
Hope we can fill the Amex and make it a great old school FA cup day out.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Well I am excited about the Coventry game and I am really hoping to go to it.
Proper cup tie, and the Coventry fans will really add to it and should be given more tickets,we should win but every chance of an upset.
Hope we can fill the Amex and make it a great old school FA cup day out.

Absolutely, and if the supermarkets of Brighton, Hove, Eastbourne, Worthing, Crawley, Hastings and beyond have still got any tin foil left after all the junkies and chasing the dragon 'I only do it at the weekends' middle classes have got hold of it the Amex should be awash with FA Cup replicas big and small. Bring it on.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here