Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton game NOT on Sky in UK

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Of course I'd rather be there, but I'm feeling a bit jammy as we'll be getting it live through Sports 24 here on board my ship, as they take their coverage from Premier League TV.
Some great programmes in the build up to each week of games as well, with of course Brighton getting plenty of coverage.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
How about a rousing chorus, from both Brighton and Everton fans of "you can stick your ****ing curry up your arse"

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
At approx 13.30 Sunday my satellite dish will be firmly pointed at Hotbird 13 degrees east, where my friends at canal+ Poland will supply pictures :ascarf:
Ah, good arrows. They have that channel in my local Polish bar. Sorted.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
At approx 13.30 Sunday my satellite dish will be firmly pointed at Hotbird 13 degrees east, where my friends at canal+ Poland will supply pictures :ascarf:

Only a recorded version at 6pm uk time on Canal+ Sports 2. No live feed.
BeIn Arabia is showing the game live on the Keys & Gray super Sunday type thing, on BeIn 11.

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015
Being shown also on Bein 11, TSN 3 & Skynet Sports 6 if not mentioned before for anyone looking to watch..........lots of means available which obv cant discuss!!

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Also NBC SN in the USA. It's being shown all over the world, as the 1.30 ko's always are. The game was not moved for India, more that Sky or BT chose not to show it. I hope it's a great game and they regret it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here