Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kodi tv guide-find channels easily

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Since this has been updated it seems to be a lot more reliable now. Are people still having the issues they were having?
This is now my favourite add-on, I just hope it's here to stay.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Since this has been updated it seems to be a lot more reliable now. Are people still having the issues they were having?

After reinstalling Kodi (stupid and never again) I had version 2 last night, a quick trawl around and it was fine.

I assume it will update automatically as it came out of a repo?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Video is one of the best.
Occasionally I get a little buffering on Sky Sports, and very occasionally get kicked out back to the menu.

Apart from that, :rave:

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Video is one of the best.
Occasionally I get a little buffering on Sky Sports, and very occasionally get kicked out back to the menu.

Apart from that, :rave:

I get out back to the menu a few times as well but all in all, its going well. A lot easier to navigate as well. I just hope thepat the developer doesn't give up on it when every **** starts selling it on eBay and calling it fully loaded.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
After reinstalling Kodi (stupid and never again) I had version 2 last night, a quick trawl around and it was fine.

I assume it will update automatically as it came out of a repo?

Yeah, those who followed the link I posted should have updated automatically. Mine did.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
How are you getting on with this?

I tried to update to next Kodi version but it threw up an error.
I've now given up.
I think the best thing would be to uninstall the version I have and then instal the latest version but I don't know or feel comfortable doing that

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I tried to update to next Kodi version but it threw up an error.
I've now given up.
I think the best thing would be to uninstall the version I have and then instal the latest version but I don't know or feel comfortable doing that

I did say that in the beginning. It's easier to reinstall, its really not that hard. You will have to upgrade to the newest version as your addons will become virtually useless.
Worst ways, if you did mess it up which I seriously doubt. You could always post it to me and I could do it for you and send it back(prepared for remarks about not trusting pikies). It really is not hard though so won't come to that.

I searched around and this is a video showing how to uninstall kodi. Just copy the uninstall bit.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2YeTO-9SXjk

When you have done that, go to this link that shows you how to install it

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-kodi-on-a-firestick/

Then post back here and tell me the addons/channels you want.

Last edited:

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
Guys, I'm looking to get a fire stick so I can get kodi on it, but does anyone know if you can get it on the now tv box? Just didn't want to buy something else if I can already do it. I've got the new black now to box if that helps
Sorry to hi jack the post!

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I did say that in the beginning. It's easier to reinstall, its really not that hard. You will have to upgrade to the newest version as your addons will become virtually useless.
Worst ways, if you did mess it up which I seriously doubt. You could always post it to me and I could do it for you and send it back(prepared for remarks about not trusting pikies). It really is not hard though so won't come to that.

I searched around and this is a video showing how to uninstall kodi. Just copy the uninstall bit.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2YeTO-9SXjk

When you have done that, go to this link that shows you how to install it

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-kodi-on-a-firestick/

Then post back here and tell me the addons/channels you want.

You really are exceptionally helpful and I appreciate all your input as I'm sure others on this thread are that you've helped

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I'm off to Spain on Wednesday and taking the stick with me so not sure if it's wise to do it before I go or wait till I get back.
How long do you reckon to uninstall it and reinstall including adding a few addons would take a complete novice like me?

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I'm off to Spain on Wednesday and taking the stick with me so not sure if it's wise to do it before I go or wait till I get back.
How long do you reckon to uninstall it and reinstall including adding a few addons would take a complete novice like me?

Genuinely to reinstall, no way more than half an hour. Follow the step by step instructions with pictures. I would do it before you go but that's your choice.
Putting the addons in, no more than half an hour either.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Guys, I'm looking to get a fire stick so I can get kodi on it, but does anyone know if you can get it on the now tv box? Just didn't want to buy something else if I can already do it. I've got the new black now to box if that helps
Sorry to hi jack the post!

Not directly no. Seriously save yourself a whole heap of grief and go for firestick or android box.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Genuinely to reinstall, no way more than half an hour. Follow the step by step instructions with pictures. I would do it before you go but that's your choice.
Putting the addons in, no more than half an hour either.

Ok matey, I'm going to go for it tonight. Are you around on here tonight if I run into difficulties?

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Ok matey, I'm going to go for it tonight. Are you around on here tonight if I run into difficulties?

Yeah, I'm on call all night tonight. So will be browsing etc.

You don't need to worry with the video actually as its simple.
Go to settings on your firestick
Applications
Manage installed applications
Scroll down to kodi, click on it and then uninstall.

Then go to the guide I posted to install kodi on a firestick, that will give you the latest one. Genuinely its not difficult or time consuming even.

I'm off to bed but will definitely check to see how you are getting on tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here