Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
If nothings happened by the time people are getting home from work this evening a deadly haze of piss will descend over Sussex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My eyes are starting to STING!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
As a lot of the selling clubs are basically slapping a Premier League tax on their players, it'll be fascinating to see if some shift their views at the last minute - deciding an English club paying slightly over the odds is better than getting nothing at all. Let's hope so. Will they really hold out for a distorted market value - or price the player more realistically on what they would expect to receive from clubs elsewhere in Europe?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Who said the discussion is strictly about strikers? The point was simply that many clubs, contrary to the bullshite about it just being Hudd, have been busy for many weeks filling the positions key for their particular needs.

The Albion's pressing need was always pacey strikers who can score at PL level. This was debated all the way back in April and May, because we were lucky enough to have the Boro model of how NOT to tackle a PL season.

Call it bad luck, briliiant brinkmanship, whatever you like, but the club have one day left, out of four and half months, to deal with our greatest team deficiency.

The guy's post was specifically about strikers with a long list of them. So in answer to your question, "The Viper did".

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Can I just check - is this the thread where our actual singings will appear tomorrow? Or will there be a new thread detailing the details? Is anyone in a position to guarantee the future with respect to this? All I want is certainty. Nothing much to ask, is it?

:bla::shootself:wozza::whisky::goal:
:drama:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can I just check - is this the thread where our actual singings will appear tomorrow?
What singings? There don't appear to be any.

Or will there be a new thread detailing the details?
If we have any singings, they will be in this thread. They will also each have their own thread. They will also each appear in at least one other thread.

Is anyone in a position to guarantee the future with respect to this? All I want is certainty. Nothing much to ask, is it?
Yes, I can guarantee my statement is accurate.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'm 37% sure there will be ZERO SINGINGS today , and 60% of the time I'm right every time .

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Can I just check - is this the thread where our actual singings will appear tomorrow? Or will there be a new thread detailing the details? Is anyone in a position to guarantee the future with respect to this? All I want is certainty. Nothing much to ask, is it?

:bla::shootself:wozza::whisky::goal:
:drama:
Yes. This is the main SINGING thread.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
[MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] has proof

Bournemouth £69million
Watford £64million

Proof attached!