Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To The Few Predators Who Are Still Trying To Drive Me Away

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Is there an option for mods to just wipe this waste of space thread completely off the board?

I disagree, I think we ought to know the identities of those HEARTLESS BULLIES who hound new posters off the Board when they are just trying to share their feelings... :down:

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
After my 100+ posts, there are still some accusing me of being someone that I'm not (a Palace fan, an anti-Brighton fan) and are following me around the threads, making comments and obviously hoping to drive me away.

Yes, I've come from the PL and a team who I adored, worshipped and thought about 24/7, but I was forced to walk away from them (it wasn't CP)

When your team is taken away from you due to despicable, disgusting, disgraceful, unforgiveable behaviour by those above, you'll understand what it's like to be torn between love and principles.

In the end my principles won and I had no choice but to love and leave them. It hurts and it always will.

So I came here.......

I'm never going to mention my previous club on this forum but those with any insight into what's been going on in the PL recently will know exactly what I'm talking about and understand why I moved somewhere else instead.

I just want to forget and concentrate on my Seagulls now. I'll love and support from now on.

I'm a bronze member now, bought my ticket for the Fulham game and will really appreciate it if the few that haven't accepted me on here will just realise that I want to be friends with you all. x

Sorry, who are you?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm not crying or wailing but this is not what I'm used to. I'm not new to forums and have no need to keep my head down.
Other forums are not like football forums.
Why do that when you are new and just want to introduce yourself?
You're doing more than introduce yourself.
I didn't realise starting new threads is a crime. I thought most people do it when they have something to say.
But what you have to say is that we're all meanies, which isn't going to get a great response.

I'm realising rapidly that this forum is so different to others.
Yes, it's very different. It's more fun, people take the piss more, etc.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What's really sad is that I really was genuine and not one of you could see it.
Not one? You're really sure that not one single poster thought you might be genuine. How would you know, did you expect them to send you messages?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm not crying or wailing but this is not what I'm used to. I'm not new to forums and have no need to keep my head down.

I didn't realise starting new threads is a crime. I thought most people do it when they have something to say.

Probably best stick to Mumsnet

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
You heartless bunch..I was just warming to her. Invested in a bottle of smelly stuff to make myself even more beguiling. Come back here to find she's fled...gutted.
It would be nice if she has a change of heart and understands that we do often get strange weirdos arriving to post their arrival in unusual ways.
I hope she reads this and gives us one last chance, and who knows might want to thank me sometime.....:whistle:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
You heartless bunch..I was just warming to her. Invested in a bottle of smelly stuff to make myself even more beguiling. Come back here to find she's fled...gutted.
It would be nice if she has a change of heart and understands that we do often get strange weirdos arriving to post their arrival in unusual ways.
I hope she reads this and gives us one last chance, and who knows might want to thank me sometime.....:whistle:

I'm not sure she would want to thank you for referring to 'her' as a strange weirdo :whistle:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

So treat it as you find it and respond as such, rather than trying to make it what you think it should be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here