Knockaert or Jahanbakhsh v Watford

• Knockaert

Votes: 67 69.1%
  • Jahanbakhsh

Votes: 30 30.9%

• Total voters

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Another AK vote here. It is just CH’s way...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Duffy, Murray, Propper, Ryan, Suttner, Kayal, Knockaert, Gross - all players who CH played literally as soon as they were signed and then kept their place. . Not sure where the idea has come from that this never happens - the Locadia exception I guess.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I think Knocky will run himself into the ground. Which is why Chris’ll start him.

Hopefully he plays well too.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Duffy, Murray, Propper, Ryan, Suttner, Kayal, Knockaert, Gross - all players who CH played literally as soon as they were signed and then kept their place. . Not sure where the idea has come from that this never happens - the Locadia exception I guess.

I guess you never will be sure where it comes from all the time you refuse to acknowledge the opposing opinion.

Still we'll find out in a couple of weeks.
I'm happy, and to be honest quite excited to be wrong, but I still think 1 newbie starts and perhaps 4 will finish depending on the match circumstances.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
...plus Izquierdo and Schelotto without thinking too hard about it.

I, for one, can't wait for the meltdown when we lose and our two record signings don't start.

I guess from an NSC perspective you're hoping for Bong to lob Ryan with a misplaced back pass in the 90th minute.

Our poor Iranian friends won't know what they've signed up too. :lol:.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This. And....CH never introduces a new player (unless he HAS to) for weeks.....
'HAS to' being the operative expression there.

....and Schelotto......and Izzy.......developing trend here, no? Earlier days, when firefighting, newcomers brought in as soon as they were signed. Now, with the latest signings, big money ones too, taking time to ease them in is of the essence. HWT's assertion is not without merit.

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It ain't my problem, thank ****! Although on CH's salary I wouldn't mind trying it for a few days until I got found out and given the boot!

Penny to a pound it will be Knocky who starts though, barring injury.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here