Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Are we all Manchester United fans tomorrow afternoon?

Pickles

May 5, 2014
West Brom were 18/1 to win this, yet we're 14/1 to go down.

As my grandad always said, you never see a bookie with cheap shoes or riding a bike.

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
All today’s result proves is what we already know, that strange results can happen. Obviously applies to our relegation rivals too.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
If we're still worried about West Brom catching us, then things really are dismal.

Listen, we need all the help we can get. Also it's not so much WBA catching us as this now makes Man U more dangerous for when they play us. They won't want to lose to another crap side.

EDIT: Still 'take the positives' - if WBA can beat Man U, we've got a chance of picking up a point or two from our remaining games.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This is going to make all the clueless snowflakes with their 'you never know' tedium all the more tedious.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

As my grandad always said, you never see a bookie with cheap shoes or riding a bike.

Strangely I did know one who used to ride a bike, only because he was disqualified for drink driving......hilariously enough he got done for Drunk in charge of a Bicycle too !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Shows just how shite Pardew is, luckily its to late for WBA, but Stains rudderless form was also under Pellegrino and whilst Hughes has lost 2, they were close affairs and they look a damn site better now than they have all season. They are a worry and their previous number of wins is not a good reference as it was under Pellegrino. Hughes has got them organised and playing again

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Did you put a few quid on it?

Not nearly as impressive as it looks however.

Screen Shot 2018-04-15 at 17.59.12.png

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Well that certainly warms the cockles of the heart!

I am still convinced that someone around our position and points will hit the drop!

lets hope we can get at least 2 points from our remaining games. One against Spurs and 1 against united.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
The most disappointing round of results this season so far IMO (Stains losing the only positive). It just feels that all the biggest tw@ts in the Premier League have scored this weekend (Giroud, Zaha, Vardy, Sterling, Ritchie, Rodriguez).

We'll be fine though. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here