Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm back after ban

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Because that wouldn't be weird at all.

"I've been arguing on the internet with a complete stranger who I've never met, who doesn't believe you exist. I'm going to take you to meet him at the next home game. OK ?"

:lolol:

Yeah, she does find it weird that people still mention her on here. It's as if NSC is in some sort of weird time-warp.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yeah, she does find it weird that people still mention her on here. It's as if NSC is in some sort of weird time-warp.

But wasn't it Falmer that she was going out with? You've only been posting here since Jan of last year surely? what has Rosa got to do with Megazone?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Can someone summarise what's going on as I can't be asked to read it all... thanks :thumbsup:
[MENTION=30847]Megazone[/MENTION] used to be Falmer who made up Rosa on a conspiracy theory thread to back him up. Hitony caught both accounts posting from the same computer. Falmer forgot which account was in which tab as this small sequence shows.

It's due to your point that I am so interested in this topic because I'm sure you will agree, a new proper investigation should be conducted that also includes building 7, as we have no definitive answer to what happened that day. The government inquiry was changed and defies physics so on those grounds I don't believe the government. Now as they did kill thousands and I don't believe their words, surely an alternative explanation must be sought. The only plausible explanation I have found so far is that, it was set up to get us scared of the middle east so they can invade Iran to start ww3. Resulting in population control, one world government, one world army and currency! After all ww2 lead to a jewish state in Israel so they can trigger it from there. We know all the central banks that fund these wars are run by the same people that mastermind these wars. Either way we're so suppressed by our media that this will only be laughed at! Such a shame. But thats my opinion.

For someone who claims that their English is less than perfect....

Oh dear. Schoolboy error. You forgot which account was which with this response, didn't you?

Eventually there was much backtracking and Falmer and Rosa were banned. Falmer has returned. Rosa, oddly, hasn't despite her being "shacked up" with a Brighton fan and there being numerous other CT threads.

Now "they" want to meet me. *trembles*

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
No I'm not.

El Presidente is a divorced man. Just read in between the lines of his posts. A lot of frustration seems to seep through. I'm not so sure with Hitony, it looks like he's either had his heart broken or never managed to bulls up and tell the women of his dreams he liked her.
:shrug:

ok then

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
[MENTION=30847]Megazone[/MENTION] used to be Falmer who made up Rosa on a conspiracy theory thread to back him up. Hitony caught both accounts posting from the same computer. Falmer forgot which account was in which tab as this small sequence shows.

Eventually there was much backtracking and Falmer and Rosa were banned. Falmer has returned. Rosa, oddly, hasn't despite her being "shacked up" with a Brighton fan and there being numerous other CT threads.

Now "they" want to meet me. *trembles*

Like i've said. I can actually introduce you to Rosa.

But please keep going.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
So he's banned again. That's annoying I wanted him to answer my question. Who else called Priestfield, 'The Priestfield'?

I think I might have done, but I can't remember. However, a Gillingham fan I work with calls it "The Priestfield", so you are possibly on shaky ground here...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I agree, we need to give this up.

We've been an online forum equivalent to a couple on their first holiday. How about me and you stop the bickering?

You are an odd 'un. But you're relentless, one of your very few admirable qualities, you do commit to your lies.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Hardly a lie when I'm still with her?

So you ARE Falmer?

Never mind, you've been countless different people on here. I hope you ,at least. are enjoying yourself on here.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not sure why it would interest anyone, but of the eight mods that I know the relationship status of, six are married, and two have live-in partners. :shrug:

Strange thing to worry about.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Like i've said. I can actually introduce you to Rosa.

But please keep going.

But you can't get her to post a pic of the two of you together from her computer that would pass a google image test? Why's that?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I support Brighton & Hove Albion. Of course I enjoy this forum.

Still confused why you use it?

I can imagine a lot of things in life confuse you. Do not try to understand others and do not try to make them understand you. You seem a lot calmer as Megazone, not so much of that racist gibberish Falmer used to doll out.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here