Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea's shopping list

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
_39264429_shopping2_list_416.gif

Chelsea's shopping list

Roman Abramovich is ready to splash £65m on his first set of signings at Stamford Bridge.
The London outfit are flush with funds after the Russian businessman's takeover of the club generated about £150m in transfer funds.

Chelsea line up Bridge
Southampton's England defender Wayne Bridge and Blackburn's Damien Duff are the latest names to be added to that list.

Chelsea suffer Italian snub
Inter Milan striker Christian Vieri, who played under Ranieri at Atletico Madrid, is also the subject of a £32m bid, according to reports.

And Real Madrid star Geremi and West Ham's young defender Glen Johnson could complete a quartet of signings for the Blues.

Speculation has even extended to the Stamford Bridge side bringing in a replacement for manager Claudio Ranieri...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
now he's the sort of bloke who should come in for Bobby, he'd probably throw an extra £5m in just for the hell of it :lolol:

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
this is really bad news. chelsea are just as scummy as the arsenals and man ures and i would hate it to see them do well. looks like we're past that though.
:(

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Benny Seagull said:
this is really bad news. chelsea are just as scummy as the arsenals and man ures and i would hate it to see them do well. looks like we're past that though.
:(

They're worse if you ask me. I f***ing hate Chelsea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here