Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
We only have ourselves to blame for being back in the scrap. We've looked a shade of the side that beat arsenal ever since

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
That was a good game apart from the result.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Ulloa for Gross......bl**dy hell, a change of formation! Oh, I'd love this to work!

Well we deserved a point from that in the end.Such a shame we were so rubbish for the first half. 2nd half was almost the same the other way.but without the goals. Credit to Stephens for still being effective without another card.Duffy should be banned from the other team's half.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
The only blessing today was that Southampton lost from a winning position. I think we'll still have enough to stay up, even if we don't win another point this season (which I can easily see happening)...

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Takeaways for me.

- AGAIN our defence lets us down on set plays. How many more times!?
- I hate saying this. But Zaha is so good. Couldn’t cope.
- We took our chances well and showed some guts to get back into it.
- surprised by the sub. Hoping Murray isn’t starting to become un-droppable in CH’s eyes.
- Duffy needs to learn to head a ball. I can’t imagine many more players in the PL have missed more headers from corners.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
The only blessing today was that Southampton lost from a winning position. I think we'll still have enough to stay up, even if we don't win another point this season (which I can easily see happening)...

Yep - I think we'll be alright

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Murray has been great for us this season, Palace have been building in the Prem for some years, it's not over.

Agreed. Sounded like an exciting game on the radio and I'm personally impressed we had the spirit to fight back twice from two goals down and give ourselves half a chance. That's very un-Albion like away from home this season.

We'll get the point or two we (might) need from somewhere. Onwards and upwards!

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
We played well in the 2nd half as Palace burnt themselves out. If not for our ageing strike force we may well have nicked it.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

But Southampton are playing much better and have some winnable games.
I think you are right though, just.
Odd thing is that no one is even talking of us going down, apart from NSC.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Love Murray but wow today's miss and those 2 penalty misses.

Brighton lost a game of football because the players gave away 3 awful goals.

The BBC couldn't believe the standard of our defending.

Let's not pin this on Murray or any forward/creator.

We let a basement team put three shocking goals past us in one half.

How many teams, away from home, go on to get results in such games.

Whatever division we're in come May, I'm sure there'll be some additions to our squad. All the talk of Dunk and Duffy walking together into the Liverpool or Arsenal teams was laughably premature.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here