Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who plays up front at Palace? Poll.

Who plays up front at Selhurst?

• Baldock

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Hemed

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Locadia

Votes: 79 52.3%
  • Murray

Votes: 50 33.1%
  • Ulloa

Votes: 17 11.3%
  • Other

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Start with Murray but if not working do not wait until; 60+ minutes for subs change at half time.and go for a win as even a defeat keeps them below us so it is not the end of the world but a win makes all the difference to our run in.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I think it's misguided to think that Chris will be aggressive in this one. If we're level with 70 minutes to go, the risk of losing from a drawing position is not outweighed by the possibility of nabbing a late winner. I'd much rather Chris use whatever tactics to grind out a point and ensure another relegation rival does not gain ground on us than go for the juggernaut and Palace use their Premier League experience to punish our naivety.

I really do feel our fans have spurned the numerous draws we've ground out this season (Southampton H/A, Hudders on Saturday etc), but at the end of the day those are the points that will most likely prove crucial to our survival. Chris knows better than us.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Play Murray until he's hit is hat trick and then let Locadia at them!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I think it's misguided to think that Chris will be aggressive in this one. If we're level with 70 minutes to go, the risk of losing from a drawing position is not outweighed by the possibility of nabbing a late winner. I'd much rather Chris use whatever tactics to grind out a point and ensure another relegation rival does not gain ground on us than go for the juggernaut and Palace use their Premier League experience to punish our naivety.

I really do feel our fans have spurned the numerous draws we've ground out this season (Southampton H/A, Hudders on Saturday etc), but at the end of the day those are the points that will most likely prove crucial to our survival. Chris knows better than us.

I don't think anyone is making a selection that they think CH will play, they are just saying what they would like to see. As for the number of draws, you fail to mention the amount of times we have drawn from a winning position, Everton (H), Southampton(A) , Bournemouth (H & A), Stoke (A), and, of course, Huddersfield. Everton and Huddersfield stand out as dropping points due to individual errors (stupid ones!).

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I don't think anyone is making a selection that they think CH will play, they are just saying what they would like to see. As for the number of draws, you fail to mention the amount of times we have drawn from a winning position, Everton (H), Southampton(A) , Bournemouth (H & A), Stoke (A), and, of course, Huddersfield. Everton and Huddersfield stand out as dropping points due to individual errors (stupid ones!).

You could add Burnley at home another missed penalty

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The one possibility that we have is that the midfield will be back to last seasons Stephens and Kayal, which many have wanted, so perhaps they will be able to play the balls through that Murray needs.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

This isnt the place to talk sense!

3 points please. I wanna see 2-2 94+1 on the clock and Maty Ryan running the length of the pitch with a diving header for the winner from a late later corner. You know it makes sense

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
lets face it, clubs hate the time an ex player plays against them as they always have something extra to prove and often score/influence the outcome.. (GM this season at home) my money is on AK back in team for SM and GM keeps the shirt. Every minute GM is on the pitch it adds more spice and raises anxiety levels for the Palarce fans because GM may score.......

Reckon it is 1-0 for DUFFY to grab the glory and headlines. UTA

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
lets face it, clubs hate the time an ex player plays against them as they always have something extra to prove and often score/influence the outcome.. (GM this season at home) my money is on AK back in team for SM and GM keeps the shirt. Every minute GM is on the pitch it adds more spice and raises anxiety levels for the Palarce fans because GM may score.......

Reckon it is 1-0 for DUFFY to grab the glory and headlines. UTA

why do you use initials, can't you spell their names ?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Locadia for me. Murray is still a good player and his holding up of the ball is first class. When Ulloa came on he did OK but he never shielded the ball as well as Murray. Because of this I would start with the Locadia who may be faster, hungry and ummm different. If he is a success or not he could be replaced by Murray who is capable of scoring or holding the ball up to hold on to a lead.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Will Murray celebrate if he scores is the bigger question, as everyone knows he will start.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here