Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sean Dyche Goals on Sunday

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Just made me feel a whole lot better.

When asked who had the hardest job next Saturday he said Reading.

He's going there to win, which I never really doubted, but hearing it makes it all the more exciting now.

Let's see if they back it up. I feel more hopeful regarding Birmingham than Burnley. Also, don't forget we have to produce as well, something we have not been able to do that easily in the last 3 games......

Not feeling confident at all.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I've got some bad news for you Acker...

Screen-shot-2011-06-25-at-22.40.22-e1309038949928.png

I want one.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I've still not given up hope that Birmingham will pull something out of the fire Tuesday night.

I have absolutely ZERO faith in Birmingham.....they are abysmal at the mo, and if Wigan had to pick one game to be sure of sealing a Play Off position, they would surely have chosen Birmingham City (Away).

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I have absolutely ZERO faith in Birmingham.....they are abysmal at the mo, and if Wigan had to pick one game to be sure of sealing a Play Off position, they would surely have chosen Birmingham City (Away).

On the flip side spoke to a Wigan fan in the pub at lunchtime and he reckons they are in free fall so a goalless night at St Anderews suits us all round.

hillbilly

In the hill, not over it!
Sep 1, 2008
Burgess Hill
How can anyone take Dyche seriously??? Graveled voiced, old fashioned dinosaur British manager with his old dinosaur ways and out of date 4-4-2 attacking formations. Clearly knows feck all about the modern game and the continental flair style of football...Who wants to see all them goals and never say die spirit???

Love the sarcasm :smile: And backs up the fact that a non British or Irish manager has never got a team promoted from the Championship.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008

Just like I would have chosen Blackpool at home as a banker. Don't give up just yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here