Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We need an 10 goal a season midfielder who can assist as well like Gross did who needs to score a couple more as he only scored 7, granted more than any other midfielder.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
We need an 10 goal a season midfielder who can assist as well like Gross did who needs to score a couple more as he only scored 7, granted more than any other midfielder.

Absolute rubbish

Find me a 10 goal plus midfielder in the Prem who isn’t £50m plus and plays outside the top 6

It’s like the 20 goal a season Prem striker... there are about 5 in the division

You have NO idea what your talking about.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Absolute rubbish

Find me a 10 goal plus midfielder in the Prem who isn’t £50m plus and plays outside the top 6

It’s like the 20 goal a season Prem striker... there are about 5 in the division

Hazard is looking for a new challenge :moo:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

You said a comment that I agreed with earlier. It's good to see you revert to form. We are extremely lucky/clever to have landed Gross. But he's not good enough for you, okay. :ffsparr:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

You do realise that only 22 players scored 10 goals or more in the Premier League this season? Of those, only seven players played for teams outside the big six. Most teams at our level struggle to get 10 goal plus strikers, let alone midfielders.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Absolute rubbish

Exactly. We undoubtedly need to score more from midfield and I actually think Propper is capable of that and, if he scores one, will get more goals. However, anyone who seriously thinks we will be able to get a 10 goal midfielder (and that Gross did not score enough last season) is deluded.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am not saying that such a player exist or is available in England so we have to look abroad and whilest I agree Gross was a fantastic buy we have to seek to find even better and as I have said previously a Frank Lampard type player there is one about somewhere

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
How is it our central midfielders are supposed to have regular chances to score when our manager deploys them about 10 inches in front of the back line every game?

It's like people have forgotten how we play.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I am not saying that such a player exist or is available in England so we have to look abroad and whilest I agree Gross was a fantastic buy we have to seek to find even better and as I have said previously a Frank Lampard type player there is one about somewhere

Given that we're in the "closing stages" of signing Yves Bissouma then i guess he'd better be the one.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
How is it our central midfielders are supposed to have regular chances to score when our manager deploys them about 10 inches in front of the back line every game?

It's like people have forgotten how we play.

Not every game, this is Davy Proppers heat map against Arsenal.

image.png

It's no coincedence that when we play more offensive football, we win.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Propper is fooking quality. His highlights video at PSV is easily the best out of our signings last season. He oozes class and his finishing is class

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here