Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford and Liverpool Away

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Very hard to tell until they re-base/calculate the new loyalty points, which they don't appear to have done yet.

Also worth noting Liverpool tickets are on sale at the same time.

Oddly looking through the schedule they have a lot of two away games on sale at the same time planned. Not sure if this will change nearer the time but for example Bournemouth and West Ham both go on sale on 13th November. Two games that are likely to sell quickly, so seems odd they are not staggered.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Very hard to tell until they re-base/calculate the new loyalty points, which they don't appear to have done yet.

Also worth noting Liverpool tickets are on sale at the same time.

Oddly looking through the schedule they have a lot of two away games on sale at the same time planned. Not sure if this will change nearer the time but for example Bournemouth and West Ham both go on sale on 13th November. Two games that are likely to sell quickly, so seems odd they are not staggered.

The system seems pretty good and able to handle high levels of traffic. I found it to be excellent last season and I was on it a lot!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
The system seems pretty good and able to handle high levels of traffic. I found it to be excellent last season and I was on it a lot!

I agree, I don't think that is the problem. Its just a bit of a ball ache to deal with two in one go when you have a large group going, and indeed the financial outlay of two in one go.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
ALL DATES ARE PRELIMINARY AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE

is the golden rule, tickets won't go on sale until Sky & BT have chosen their games so I'd be very surprised if they go on sale on Tuesday

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Just spoke to the ticket line, nothing better to do, they said that the points will be worked out before Tuesday and they will announce the sale cut off points for Watford and Liverpool at the same time. She said Monday at the latest. That would be a bit last min for me as I have a busy week and normally plan around the date I can buy tickets from. Hay ho.

el punal

For those of you wanting to go to Liverpool, Saturday 25th August - ouch! No trains out of Euston for the whole of that weekend because of engineering work. To compound the problem, the line between Birmingham and Coventry is also shut, if you were thinking of using an alternative route/service. Helicopter hire anyone?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
For those of you wanting to go to Liverpool, Saturday 25th August - ouch! No trains out of Euston for the whole of that weekend because of engineering work. To compound the problem, the line between Birmingham and Coventry is also shut, if you were thinking of using an alternative route/service. Helicopter hire anyone?

I have a sneaky feeling that may get moved. Happy days.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Anyone know when the Man Utd home tickets go on sale? Mate and his son who live in Denmark want to attend and as a ST holder, I can buy one and use a friend's ST privilege.

Cheers.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here