clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
dean.png

Yep it's him!

The Complete And Utter Shyster from the Wirral. :D

Dean hasn't taken charge of a Liverpool or Everton game since 2003

Dean has only ever been in charge of two Blues’ games, 2003’s Boxing Day defeat at Manchester United and 2006’s draw at Wigan in which Duncan Ferguson was sent off.

The only Liverpool match that Dean has taken charge of was their 2003 League Cup tie with Sheffield United, which they lost 2-1.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Sorry to say, but The Wirral is not Merseyside. Close but no cigar! :D

I'm not saying Wikipedia is correct but I did minimal research

The Metropolitan Borough of Wirral is a metropolitan borough of Merseyside, in North West England. It has a population of 320,295, and encompasses 60 square miles of the northern part of the Wirral Peninsula

Have I misinterpreted it? :blush:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The Wirral is part of the fake county of Merseyside. Traditionally it was part of Cheshire. Some of it, Birkenhead etc by the Mersey, is like Liverpool, but not as nice. Some of it like West Kirby where my mate lives by a couple of Liverpool and Everton footballers, is as good as anything found in Sussex. You can imagine that when Merseyside was created, most of the people of the Wirral were not best pleased to be incorporated into greater Liverpool. Neither were Southport or Formby which are situated further up the Lancs coast.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
That man needs to be HOUNDED out of football. And Im not kidding either. Shocking performances, shockingly BENT, corrupted, biased and utterly utterly not fit for purpose.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What's the betting tonight's game becomes all about him?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
In fact I would be almost happy to jail time if it meant I broke both his legs so badly that he never referees again. I try not to hate people but that is one man I would happily see writhe in agony. Even my hatred towards the unions, sasta and the government doesnt stretch that far.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Maybe he's learnt his lesson in local derbies not to get his book out every five minutes after nearly losing an eye by a coin thrown in a game between Cardiff and Swansea in 2009.

Probably not though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here