Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joe Mason and Lewis Grabban

rgb

Jan 14, 2014
Have any of you read the Canaries' board lately for their views on Grabban? Think you dodged a bullet there?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Have any of you read the Canaries' board lately for their views on Grabban? Think you dodged a bullet there?

If they don't want Grabban then I don't mind swapping him for O'Grady. Then everyone's happy.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
We understand Brighton are in talks with Norwich to sign Lewis Grabban on loan. #BHAFC #NCFC

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
Soccer Sauce tweeted it. They seem to tweet 'news' about us constantly, but I don't think they've ever got anything right. To be honest, I'd be pissed off if we sign another loan player anyway, regardless of who it is.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Soccer Sauce is a very irritating Twitter page. It often reports transfer news that is fairly new in the national newspapers, claiming it to be exclusive. The problem is it goes pretty viral and is no longer traceable to the original source, thus causing people to think it might be true.

The most famous one was the recent news that Pardew was not leaving Newcastle United- it soon got deleted. The account even claimed that Chris Hughton to Albion was their original newsflash, a good few hours after we had it here.

Whoever runs it has a clear liking for both us and Newcastle United.

It's a numbers game though, and the law of averages says that the account will speculate a nugget at some stage. But that gives it no less legitimacy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here