Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull: Saturday > Monday - what does it mean for you?

Relative to a Saturday 3pm kickoff, what does the Hull Monday evening mean for your group?

• More of my group will be coming

Votes: 20 8.5%
  • The same number of us will be coming

Votes: 93 39.4%
  • Fewer of us will be coming

Votes: 50 21.2%
  • None of us will be coming

Votes: 45 19.1%
  • I/we weren't coming Saturday, won't come Monday

Votes: 28 11.9%

• Total voters

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I think our group were likely to go whichever day it was. I hadn't concluded the check before the date change, though, so can't be sure. Deffo 5 of us now and I'm thinking my son might want to come too, as he's back from college for half term - though it could be a bit of a squeeze in the car!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Sadly none of us three will be going now. My son's working, I can't get back in time and my wife won't go on her own. A pity as being part-time, BGCs who don't like paying the normal prices we were looking forward to it.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
It means I'll have to wrap up warmer!

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
How disappointing that Paul barber cares more about £249, 000 than the fans . If the attendance is 10,000 less ( which it could be ) then that's worth £200,000 anyway so we're not making a great deal of money from the event . Who wants to go out on a Monday night anyway ? Hull are more likely to win in front of a smaller crowd and a lesser atmosphere. Clearly we are the only club that wanted to be shown that night . I wish that man would go away . Chief Exec of the year ?? My a**e !

Jimmy Grimble

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] been liaising with the club again to get a small sample of how this might affect the attendance?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Group of two who never miss a home game regardless of who we are playing. Monday is better because, as there is no free P&R, I can park in Lewes for free and get the train. Saturday would have cost in the car park. Also cut down on the away fans I believe. BUT if on TV it is because they believe an upset is on, but what is an upset, home or away win?

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
How disappointing that Paul barber cares more about £249, 000 than the fans . If the attendance is 10,000 less ( which it could be ) then that's worth £200,000 anyway so we're not making a great deal of money from the event . Who wants to go out on a Monday night anyway ? Hull are more likely to win in front of a smaller crowd and a lesser atmosphere. Clearly we are the only club that wanted to be shown that night . I wish that man would go away . Chief Exec of the year ?? My a**e !

you are a complete turnip.......

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Half Term so even the bin lids get to go midweek, they are well chuffed

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Much as I wish it was on Saturday, you're being ridiculously over dramatic. I hope- given what you've just said about the money- you're not one of those complaining that we haven't spent enough this transfer window.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
My grandson has his birthday party on the Saturday, so he can now come with my daughter and stay the night (they live in Portsmouth - TWATS)

I will give up my WSU seat and move to NW corner with them.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] been liaising with the club again to get a small sample of how this might affect the attendance?

Not at all, no, just genuinely interested on the impact - i think it might be quite significant.

For example, I could go but, right now, I don't think I'm going to.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I'm away on the Saturday and Sunday, but can make Monday. Spiffing!

Apr 12, 2011
I work late on Mondays so will have to see if something can be sorted before I know if I can go. Pain in the arse really but the extra TV revenue for the club makes it bearable I guess.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here