Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Raphael Dwamena RIP

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Niasse on loan and up the bid by £3m for Zohore! Simples...
Dull as dishwater, but I guess beggars can't be choosers.

Reluctantly I'm in - :down:

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
But you say "we have left it late" as if that was a deliberate policy by the club. I would stake a lot of money on the fact that the club didn't WANT to leave it late. As McMillan said "Events dear boy, events". Still, you carry on criticising, as is your right. Or is it "only your opinion" as the moaners seem to say.

So you are saying no one is allowed to be critical. For what's it worth I am desperate for us to survive at this level. We have however made it harder.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Again, can't take anything you say with ANY credit.

Yeah, like you thought any different. And I was one of many to say words to that affect.

It's just common sense that you'd conduct a medical before arranging, and making public, a work permit hearing. But seemingly not.

But it's very easy to turn up late and pick holes, isn't it.

Bet you're always spot on with your match predictions two hours after the event.

In closing: my interest into what you believe or credit is limited.

boik

So you are saying no one is allowed to be critical. For what's it worth I am desperate for us to survive at this level. We have however made it harder.

I said you can carry on criticising if that what floats your boat. Lots of people seem to be criticising the club for leaving it late, I'm just pointing out that it is extremely unlikely that they deliberately left it late. These things are very complicated and probably go wrong more often that they go right.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Sorry, what? The **** is going on?

I saw on Facebook this guy failed a medical with us. I replied to TSB's comment with what I thought was a rational response. Can someone explain what's going on? Was there another reason this deal collapsed?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

I saw on Facebook this guy failed a medical with us. I replied to TSB's comment with what I thought was a rational response. Can someone explain what's going on? Was there another reason this deal collapsed?

Someone said "your mum" to him.

Way below the belt. No wonder this all fell through!

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Yeah, like you thought any different. And I was one of many to say words to that affect.

It's just common sense that you'd conduct a medical before arranging, and making public, a work permit hearing. But seemingly not.

But it's very easy to turn up late and pick holes, isn't it.

Bet you're always spot on with your match predictions two hours after the event.

What? I would have thought the medical is completed once the club says it is - which they NEVER have. Stick to your day job. Hopefully nothing to do with journalism.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Calling @Dr No

No there was no other reason that we know of so I think your info was correct.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Always the danger, being very late shoppers (for a striker).

They'll be no relaxed and methodical working down the Winstanley spreadsheet list of striker targets now, of onto target no.3, then 4.

17th April to 31st August = there were 136 days to get on with it, with an unprecedented war chest to finance the signing.

Now there're just 6 days left to get that top flight quality striker, to give the club a fighting chance of staying up.

Enjoy the journey.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here