Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Put Knockaert in the number 10 role?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Flexible Attacking

I think the little and large striker is a bit out of date now. I see the need for a false number 9 who is more than a target man and runs around a bit, going deep and wide to draw the defenders out or collect the ball unmarked. and the second striker (10), who has both pace and skill.

I can't see why we need two conventional wingers though? We can only play on one wing at a time. If we want to switch the play suddenly we can have an overlapping full back. So I like to see one conventional winger and one inverted winger (or an attacking midfielder). That's when we've got the ball.

I cannot see why we would need five in a line across the back or midfield as four players should be able to cover the pitch at any one time.

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
I think the little and large striker is a bit out of date now. I see the need for a false number 9 who is more than a target man and runs around a bit, going deep and wide to draw the defenders out or collect the ball unmarked. and the second striker (10), who has both pace and skill.

I can't see why we need two conventional wingers though? We can only play on one wing at a time. If we want to switch the play suddenly we can have an overlapping full back. So I like to see one conventional winger and one inverted winger (or an attacking midfielder). That's when we've got the ball.

I cannot see why we would need five in a line across the back or midfield as four players should be able to cover the pitch at any one time.

Who do little and large play for now?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here