Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

James MacArthur

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
It never ceases to amaze me, how quickly people are to assume another poster is 'trying' too hard to be witty, clever or otherwise interesting. I'm pretty sure any internet persona is an extension of ones self, hence I can't agree anyone is sitting in front of their keyboard sweating with the effort of trying to attract 'praise' or adulation from other NSC 'characters.'

[MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] doesn't strike me of trying to be anything other than intelligent with a smattering of humour, the last time I checked this wasn't a crime.

For my part; he is deserving of a mention for years of high quality posting and being a decent bloke.

Kosh

you are guilty of exactly that kosh, hence my advice regarding "self-awareness"

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
you are guilty of exactly that kosh, hence my advice regarding "self-awareness"

I only ever write to impress myself, no one else enters the equation.

You are massively guilty of making sweeping assumptions based on nothing really. I don't write any differently in 'real' life, it's who I am.

Deal with it, cuz I ain't changing nothin' for you. Better?

Actually... Ignore button deployed.

I can no longer be arsed to have the same conversation with you over and over again.

It sucks, you suck.

Bye :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've met [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] in the FLESH �� and can confirm he's a splendid fellow. He also, according to one of his Twitter trolls, looks like a 'Paedo Paul Hollywood' which I think he's managed to come to terms with very well x

One of my proudest online moments.

Threeagles

Dec 1, 2012
A very good player on his day.

Sadly since his last injury he has lost a yard of pace and we have also bought better players since then. I can't see him getting a game with Palace anymore but think he could do a good job for a new club into the division such as yourselves. I could also see a team like Burnley or Watford as a likely destination.

If £2m is really the price we will accept then that is a steal and you should hurry up before others jump in.

I think nearer £4-5m is his value in today's market given his experience .

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Not ever having visited the Palace BBS, are there dozens of Albion members on there posting thousands of times rather like the minor Palace infestation we have on here? I can't imagine any scenario where I would need to visit their BBS although I suspect its probably as ugly and backward as their dump of a 'stadium'. There appear to be plenty of their dullard fans on here to argue with which seems to negate any requirement to dirty myself with visiting their website.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
2M does sound cheap for an average player. I doubt many will be excited by his signing but it would be OK I reckon. He would be decent depth.

Gross has looked excellent so far and we've improved a bit on 'keeper and left back. This would do similar with one of the bench spots I guess, a nice little upgrade on our 4th or 5th choice CM.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here