Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man City Ticket binfest/availability

Don Parasol

Jan 29, 2017
Looks like I've finally paid the penalty for using friends' season tickets for the past few years, as I'm only on 19 points... I even bought all my away tickets through friends too for the last few years so we could sit together. Oh well, fingers crossed there will be some left Thursday.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Serious question.

I'm logged in (as a STH) but wanted to look at availability for when STH guest ticket availability is opened up on Thursday but I don't have the option to get to the ground plan, where you would normally click is red with a dash and no clickable option! (First world problems)

You need a friend who has a bronze member (fnarr) and then log in as them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patreon
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Just back from Ticket office having got a ticket for 8 year old Grandson for the WBA game. Have to move my ST seat to get two seats together. However system will not do swopping of seats until Thursday. Have to phone then to complete the deal. No problem but thought others might not be aware.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Just back from Ticket office having got a ticket for 8 year old Grandson for the WBA game. Have to move my ST seat to get two seats together. However system will not do swopping of seats until Thursday. Have to phone then to complete the deal. No problem but thought others might not be aware.

That's very interesting. So, if I bought seats for my kids, and those seats were not next to my seaso seat, the club will allow me to move my seat for that game ?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
That's very interesting. So, if I bought seats for my kids, and those seats were not next to my seaso seat, the club will allow me to move my seat for that game ?

Yeah they've done that for a while now. Last season you had to pay £1.50 to swap your seat I think. Did it when using the "bring a mate for a tenner" offer so we could all sit together.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
You need a friend who has a bronze member (fnarr) and then log in as them

I only deal in Gold members. Arf arf.

I'm a STH but Mrs EP is bronze

[emoji1303]

All my mob are STH.

Sad I know but one of the thrills pre game was looking at how well games were selling out but shouldn't be as much of a problem this season!

Also have the excellent [MENTION=15277]kingcole[/MENTION] to rely on for updates.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Yeah they've done that for a while now. Last season you had to pay £1.50 to swap your seat I think. Did it when using the "bring a mate for a tenner" offer so we could all sit together.

Wow, they did keep that quiet.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
much easier than I thought - still available now I believe.

logged on at 8.45 and has purchased two tickets for City and one for West Brom by 9.15

I only deal in Gold members. Arf arf.

[emoji1303]

All my mob are STH.

Sad I know but one of the thrills pre game was looking at how well games were selling out but shouldn't be as much of a problem this season!

Also have the excellent [MENTION=15277]kingcole[/MENTION] to rely on for updates.

Mortified I can't count the dots yet. But I think that inlaws have the necessary so I'll grab their details.

Outta interest how many seat were available at the start and was the shelf available ?

Not around for the Citeh game but my Albion supporting pal had no trouble getting City tickets online for him, nor those for WBA which will the first "Albion in the Premier League" game for Youngest Potting and I.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here