Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how will you spend tomorow morning?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Working - hoping I can finish before 12:30. :ohmy:

I could have had the day off, or the play off final day off, but not both.
I genuinely can't do anymore to guarantee automatic promotion.

I'm sure your boss will let you go :thumbsup:

Unless your self employed of course. If that's the case throw a sicky, you'll probably get away with it! :whistle:

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Been working in Finland all week and have managed to mentally distance myself but it has just hit me like a rock. Nothing like the nausea of Hereford but as John Cleese said 'I can handle the despair..it's the hope I can't stand'... Tesco followed by a bike ride is in order.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Probably on the bog with my ring popping like a fish's mouth.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Time difference works in my favour in this one. Wake up at 7.30, have breakfast, listen to pre match build up at 8, and kick off is at 9.

Bag of nerves right now!

I take it you're in Newfoundland then?

Similar for me, except it will be a 7.30 kickoff so no time for any nerves pre-match.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Hopping on the train from Southampton to watch the beamback at the Amex. Contemplating bringing a drink for the train even though it leaves at 8:30...

You're on a train, going to football, it's a no-brainer to have TRAIN BEERS.

Marmaduke

SE London Seagull
Apr 28, 2010
SE London
Toast, coffee, valium and mild squat-thrusts by half 10.

Beers from 11 when people are over.

Out in Greenwich celebrating in my Albion shirt until dusk...

(Diary entry 07/05/2016)

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
A massive ******* session followed by cake. So a typical Saturday.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'm anticipating being awake before 6am like a kid on Christmas Day, in which case I'll go for a 10k run before getting my train from Manchester. It'll make me feel less bad about the early morning cans of beer that I'll be enjoying during the 2 hour train journey.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Organising a round of golf near Los Christianos for Monday and then heading down to Players lounge on the prom to watch the game. Gonna be a nerve jangler.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
If you are not feeling nerves tonight i'm sure they will kick in tomorrow, for those who are already feeling it, then tomorrow morning will be a struggle.

like the players is it business as usual, or do you just except the fact that you will be nervous and embrace it?

I feel like tomorrow could be one of the longest mornings in a while.

Enjoy it ...days like tomorrow don't come along that often

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
I'll be riding my bike from Redcar to the Riverside and hoping to find somewhere safe to lock it up. The local news reports about the significance of the match are getting a little wearing now!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Girlfriend's treating me to a breakfast in bed, she's a reluctant Scunthorpe fan and I've managed to convert her to some extent, to Brighton. So she's settling me in for the game, bought her TV to the flat so we can have multiple games. Also bought me a pack of Coors light, so not quite perfect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here