Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The silliest insult someone has given you?

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Whilst celebrating our 4th goal last night the best a Leicester fan could do to try and erase my joy was to mimic a pair of glasses with his fingers. Which I will admit I do wear glasses lol. It must be at school the last time this happened and it did not worry me too much then and that was 30 years ago. Any silly insults thrown your way?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Occasionally rival fans will sing to me that they can see me holding hands. This is clearly very silly as they can surely see that both my hands are above my head making winker signs at them :shrug:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Whilst celebrating our 4th goal last night the best a Leicester fan could do to try and erase my joy was to mimic a pair of glasses with his fingers. Which I will admit I do wear glasses lol. It must be at school the last time this happened and it did not worry me too much then and that was 30 years ago. Any silly insults thrown your way?

Ha brilliant , the very same thing happend to my mate when we played Reading in the cup , we were in the south stand and there was a fair bit of banter flowing , this soft lad was exploding with rage and sure enough the oi four eyes gesture was resurected from the depths of time , we were in fits , in fact it waas that cool we spent the rest of the match watching the game through circles made up of a finger and thumb to make the lad feel at home :)

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Last night they sang "where were you when you were sh1t", obviously impressed with us..

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Last night they sang "where were you when you were sh1t", obviously impressed with us..

Oh - I thought they were singing "....when WE were...." at their own fans who were taking part in the fire drill?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I was called a "melt" by a kid the other day at work when I caught the little sh*t shoplifting - what does that even mean ?!?!

Whatever happened to proper insults and abuse ?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I was called a "melt" by a kid the other day at work when I caught the little sh*t shoplifting - what does that even mean ?!?!

Whatever happened to proper insults and abuse ?

According to Urban Dictionary, it means "an absolute, complete f*cking idiot". Who knew?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
According to Urban Dictionary, it means "an absolute, complete f*cking idiot". Who knew?

Well in some terms, they are completely true - but pretty ironic since they were the one carted away in a police car.

Would love to know how that came to be, as "melt" and f*cking idiot dont really have any links.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I won't regale you all over again of my day out in a common park when i was encircled by a pack of 2-wheeled 12 year olds with them calling me "Fatty Bighead" repeatedly. The name has joyously stuck though. Although, i do wonder what happened to the original Fatty Bighead from the Hackney area. He must be in his 20s now, being at that time a schoolmate of the nefarious boys who claimed for me to be his chubbysake. I hope he's made something of himself, becoming plumper and pumpkin-headed as he went.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Well in some terms, they are completely true - but pretty ironic since they were the one carted away in a police car. Good.

Would love to know how that came to be, as "melt" and f*cking idiot dont really have any links. :shrug:

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
Out for a run in Welwyn Garden City A car drove by and told me to "F*** off you Black Bast***".

This felt so wrong on so many levels, not least because of my pasty complexion...

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Well in some terms, they are completely true - but pretty ironic since they were the one carted away in a police car.

Would love to know how that came to be, as "melt" and f*cking idiot dont really have any links.

Melts apart from being the lungs and windpipes of animals are a term used for gobby Millwall fans who like to pick on women and children then when confronted by a adult male simply melt away into the crowd .

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
For this joke to make sense you must be told i have a fairly common welsh/british surname. This led my school to believe i was, incorrectly, welsh. I got the usual 'sheep sha**er', blow up sheep etc. But the best one when to a kid called matthew dean who regailed me with:

'You know the dog van in dumb and dumber, yeah, well, you need a sheep one'

I must add not an ounce of welsh in me, sussex born and bred with a normal sussex 'accent' if there even is one. I maintain this is what english sounds like when its spoken properly!
:facepalm:

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Tin foil hat seems to come my way a lot? I don't see what's funny? I haven't been kidnapped by Aliens yet!

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I was once told to "**** off you chocolate biscuit". As I'm white it couldn't even be construed as racist let alone funny. Or for that matter as making sense.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I once told a bunch of kids on a bus to turn their bloody music off, and they called me a "jigglypuff". I have no idea what this means.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
I was once told to "f**k off back home you scouse w**ker" by a couple of illiterate gobby 10 year olds when I was walking home in Leeds. Seems they cant tell a Brighton accent from a Liverpool one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here