Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Islamist attack in Grenoble

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
27 killed in attack on beach in Sousse, Tunisia. Two armed gunmen. Dead are mostly foreigners on holiday.

Sickening.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
27 killed in attack on beach in Sousse, Tunisia. Two armed gunmen. Dead are mostly foreigners on holiday.

Sickening.

It could exceed 50

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
To be fair Nibble that is quite a decent pop, I know you will not let us down with your reply, kind regards US

27 innocent holidaymakers including women and children shot dead on a beach and he's making acting jokes. No, I don't think I'll be replying.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
The death toll from the attack on a Shia mosque in Kuwait, has risen to 25, with 202 injured, the country’s interior ministry said. The attack, unlike those in Tunisia and Paris, has been claimed by Isis.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Killed by a firefighter? ������

Who was it Jean Claude Van Damme?

You may question that, however we all know alot of firefighters, Police ambulance/ Nurses can come from military backgrounds also I know people my age in France had to do conscription. bearing this in mind if he witnessed the beheading or something he may well have gone crazy with revenge the truth will out.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
27 innocent holidaymakers including women and children shot dead on a beach and he's making acting jokes. No, I don't think I'll be replying.
oh please , you wont be replying because its true , nobody who has seen your posting history on here will buy you taking the moral high ground you plum.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Fair point, some people use Black Humour

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The death toll from the attack on a Shia mosque in Kuwait, has risen to 25, with 202 injured, the country’s interior ministry said. The attack, unlike those in Tunisia and Paris, has been claimed by Isis.

I am sure they are very proud of their days work

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
oh please , you wont be replying because its true , nobody who has seen your posting history on here will buy you taking the moral high ground you plum.

Genuinely, think it's time to give it a rest now. Not the time or place.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I think the estimate is we probably have about 400 years left in total, with life changing irreparably in about a hundred years. The following 300 years, ruling out nuclear war, will be a slow decline towards extinction of the human race with war, food shortages and natural disasters mopping up the dregs of humanity. Still, least it's Friday eh!!

This. I pretty much gave up on the Human Race as a whole a long time ago. This mass extinction event cannot come a day too soon for the Planet. This is only going to end one way, it is just a matter of time. Nothing can be done

I read that, we are at the end game now. I feel sorry for any child being born now as it is unlikely they will see their expected lifespan

Since when did David Icke start using NSC?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Yes. I know bushy. Why are Islamic jihadhists attacking westerners? Do you think it may have something to do with us attacking them in muslim countries for the last 15 years or so?

That argument only works until you try to explain that everyone is an IS target, not just Westerners. What they are doing in Iraq and Syria etc. Sex trafficking, killing innocent men, women and children cannot be blamed on the West. It’s Islam gone bonkers and they don’t need an excuse.

France tried to prevent the Bush & Blair war so there shouldn't even be an issue with them, yet they have been targeted.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
"French officials have said the decapitated victim in French factory attack was the suspect’s boss."

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
That argument only works until you try to explain that everyone is an IS target, not just Westerners. What they are doing in Iraq and Syria etc. Sex trafficking, killing innocent men, women and children cannot be blamed on the West. It’s Islam gone bonkers and they don’t need an excuse.

France tried to prevent the Bush & Blair war so there shouldn't even be an issue with them, yet they have been targeted.

You are correct. IS would be doing this no matter what the West have or haven't done.

They drew a cartoon ffs, that right there is surely reason enough.

Juror#13

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
David Cameron keeps saying Islam is a religion of peace.

CIbmf4BWsAA7gQO.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here