Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 UK Schoolgirls gone to Syria

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Have you seen the photos of the 5 year old Christian kids they routinely behead ? Thousands of them

Don't engage him US, he's a troll and gets his jollies by taking over threads. He's The Truth, Rosa and many other accounts.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Calm down flowerpot. If you pick up all your toys , change your underpants and take the time to read all my recent posts you'll see I have corrected myself. Have you not had your afternoon bubbybyes?

Reading this and then seeing your provocative posts to others is rather sad. Not so long ago you chose to tell us of your double tragedies and quite rightly elicited much sympathy from many posts on here. It seems that you are now back to normal.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Reading this and then seeing your provocative posts to others is rather sad. Not so long ago you chose to tell us of your double tragedies and quite rightly elicited much sympathy from many posts on here. It seems that you are now back to normal.

What does the deaths in my family have to do with my opinion on Syria?

Absolutely no call for that to be brought up on an unrelated thread. If you don't like my posting style then that's your perogative. If you don't like provocative posts don't dish them out.

Not your finest hour I'm afraid.

Low blow HG. Low blow.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

That is very bad form

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
What does the deaths in my family have to do with my opinion on Syria?

Low blow HG. Low blow.

Absolutely nothing, but it shows you in your true light. When you want sympathy, you inform us and we rally round, and when not, you are quite happy to be provocative and quite unpleasant in your responses to those who take a different line.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Absolutely nothing, but it shows you in your true light. When you want sympathy, you inform us and we rally round, and when not, you are quite happy to be provocative and quite unpleasant in your responses to those who take a different line.

I think it's best you put me on ignore. Because I once got sympathy on here I am not allowed to voice opinions on anything incase you don't like it? And cease commenting on irrelevant matters that you know nothing about. Pillock.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

I can't see the link between Nibble's private affairs and him commenting on an important matter going on in the world, nothing at all. It is a very poor judgement and comparison

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I can't see the link between Nibble's private affairs and him commenting on an important matter going on in the world, nothing at all. It is a very poor judgement and comparison

Nearly every single one of nibbles post seems to have a 'personal' dig at anyone who happens to have a different view. (just read through the thread)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
To the point in hand:

I'd like to hear anyone's alternative to firepower in ridding the world of Isis? They really don't seem to want to listen to reason do they ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
To the point in hand:

I'd like to hear anyone's alternative to firepower in ridding the world of Isis? They really don't seem to want to listen to reason do they ?
I don't think there's an alternative way of dealing with those at the head of ISIS, but there are alternative options on how to halt their recruitment.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't think there's an alternative way of dealing with those at the head of ISIS, but there are alternative options on how to halt their recruitment.

True. More diligence at airports for a start. Security control are making me take the cotton out of my zippo while in the next queue a 15 yr old Muslim with a fake passport and dreams of martyrdom is sailing through!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
More diligence at airports for a start.
I think that's leaving it too late, we need to educate people better. There's been discussion in other threads on what Islamic imams can do to better educate their followers about Islam. I think Muslims and Christians worship the same god, so if they're right, and he does exist, I don't suppose he likes his followers killing other followers of his.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Why not learn to negotiate better. Why are we still relying on pervy politicians to settle world affairs? isn't that just as insane?

I'm sure there's a lot of kids/teenagers who want to run away from our country now we know there's child abusers all the way up to the royal family. With recent revelations, why should any child feel safe in England?

Maybe we need to sort out our own country before we try to understand why people are starting to leave, especially kids.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here