Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Private seat license

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My reading of it is that the PSL allows you to permanently transfer it to friends or family. "Bequeath" also implies "...on your death"!

You can also sell it using the club's transfer page. Such a page does exist, but last time I looked, there were none for sale.

Like Bozza, having looked closer, I can see nothing that allows holders to transfer it on a game by game basis...

This page is dated March 2014, so I have no idea whether the single seat listed is current, but on a static page, or whether the whole page itself is stale:

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2014/march/private-seat-licenses/

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My reading of it is that the PSL allows you to permanently transfer it to friends or family. "Bequeath" also implies "...on your death"!

You can also sell it using the club's transfer page. Such a page does exist, but last time I looked, there were none for sale.

Like Bozza, having looked closer, I can see nothing that allows holders to transfer it on a game by game basis...

Quite. All we've had since we've gone up is the finger-wagging "season tickets are not transferrable", but never once a mention of "unless you are the owner of a PSL". Perhaps the sales of PSL's were so miniscule that it wasn't considered worth muddying the waters by mentioning it.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Quite. All we've had since we've gone up is the finger-wagging "season tickets are not transferrable", but never once a mention of "unless you are the owner of a PSL". Perhaps the sales of PSL's were so miniscule that it wasn't considered worth muddying the waters by mentioning it.

yep...that'd be my guess too. Unless they just forgot...?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Actually, this season, they've put any European games back into the ticket, having taken them out a season or 2 ago! Weird, huh? Moot point though...

I wasn't aware of this. But given they did this in the first place means my point is still valid.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I wasn't aware of this. But given they did this in the first place means my point is still valid.

Oh, yes, indeed it is. I was just letting you know it's back in. Whether it's still back in next season when we're due to be playing Barca is another matter entirely...

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2017/march/loyalty-points-and-season-ticket-transfers/

"Meanwhile, Barber has also clarified the situation with season-ticket transfers, as the club is still receiving requests from season-ticket holders to transfer their season ticket to a family member or friend.

He added: "It is only acceptable to pass on a season ticket if someone is a 1901 Club member or purchased a season-ticket seat licence. It is not possible for those with a general admission season ticket to reallocate their season ticket to a family member or friend. We do appreciate that in some circumstances this may be following a bereavement or an older child moving to college or university, but it still isn't possible."

Think my brother misread this, so with a PSL you can transfer the season ticket itself, although nothing there about match by match.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here