Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Full respect to the Homosexual and Lesbian community, God loves us all

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
listen, they've had the gay pride in Brighton for a few years now ,don't you think the novelty has warn off, i'm sure Brighton and hove tax payers don't mind picking up the bill :rolleyes:
regards
DR

At least it attracts money into Brighton. How much tourism money do we get for the money paid to police the EDL march?

Jan 30, 2008
At least it attracts money into Brighton. How much tourism money do we get for the money paid to police the EDL march?
spin merchant alert ,LOADS OF MONEY COMES INTO BRIGHTON EVERY WEEKEND DURING THE SUMMER ,WE DON'T NEED THIS SIDE SHOW AS AN EXCUSE DO WE ???
regards
DR

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Great swerve,your not the first believer who simply does not want to answer the question directly.

Surely your religion states that God (and his lacky Jesus) can help in all problems through prayer though.

Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Mark 11:24

They have been accredited for healing everything from headaches,bad backs and athritis to curing cancer and even bringing someone back from the dead.

Yet somehow for some reason the one act of healing an amputee(the simple act that would in one instance convince the whole planet of a God) and giving them back their limbs is simply far too hard no matter how hard and frequently amputees pray to be healed.

If you havnt smelt a scam by this stage ...............:wozza:

I will answer...

You are mind body and soul,the soul the thing that makes you act naturally,with instinct,without thought.

The soul controls everything,suffering is a subject in it's self,in others you see suffering,they are suffering,what is there soul doing?

You cannot answer that because you cannot feel what their soul is feeling,their mind may be suffering,the body clearly has,the deep unconscious core,the soul may be learning,re affirming,remembering,or even feeling it has work to do in suffering.

Everything comes from within,when you for example make a decision,you seek advice,perhaps you don't.sometimes you may act with the gut instinct? it is that instinct that controls everything-

For God to demonstrate the power vested in each and every one of us,but just by coming along and repairing lost limbs is ludicrous,what purpose would that serve,other than to weaken the minds of people and self satisfy the greed of want..

Could a limb be repaired by faith? if you truly believed and put enough life work into it,it could be done,but as a 3 part being,you cannot over come the soul...

Finally quite fitting for the thread really-it's who you and i are... just like the lesbian and homosexual....it's their souls at work too..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Slightly off topic but we own a business in St James 's Street. We always shut on Pride because it's pointless to open not being a bar cafe etc. No problem always love the build up atmosphere etc and enjoy the day off. This year the street shut for two days unless you pay£5 for a wristband, according to the information we received all businesses and residents were meant to get these free of charge. We've not heard from the organisers or had any wristbands. Two years ago we had damage to one of our shop windows which we claimed on our insurance. If it happens this year the organisers must be responsible.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Slightly off topic but we own a business in St James 's Street. We always shut on Pride because it's pointless to open not being a bar cafe etc. No problem always love the build up atmosphere etc and enjoy the day off. This year the street shut for two days unless you pay£5 for a wristband, according to the information we received all businesses and residents were meant to get these free of charge. We've not heard from the organisers or had any wristbands. Two years ago we had damage to one of our shop windows which we claimed on our insurance. If it happens this year the organisers must be responsible.
I work along there and we all got wristbands.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

I keep hearing that the reason why they have introduced the wristbands is to try and keep out people who go looking to cause trouble. I hope, for the sake of people like yourself, it works. I love the cafés and independent shops on Jimmy Street.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
I work along there and we all got wristbands.

Exactly that's why I'm a bit pissed off , we got nothing although we have got rainbow banner attached to our shop which then again nobody asked if ok, turned up this morning and there it was. No problem but would be nice for a bit of communication.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Exactly that's why I'm a bit pissed off , we got nothing although we have got rainbow banner attached to our shop which then again nobody asked if ok, turned up this morning and there it was. No problem but would be nice for a bit of communication.

They shouldn't do that without your permission. I'm not sure that they are even allowed to.

Kevlar

Dec 20, 2013
I'm proud to be labelled a bigot. With the knowledge that my body parts are only used as designed by God. And not as "adapted" (often with artificial stimulants) by a community who have branded themselves "happy".

but god is not happy with your pride.
he says its a deadly sin and you may burn in hell for eternity for it
luckily for you there is no god
and he never designed any parts for any particular use.
but a cock will fit into a male mouth as easy as a females

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Have you ever noticed how, whe there is a program featuring a Brighton resident,like "come dine with me" or "may the best house win" that the featured person is invariably a massive Gaylord or Lez? If there is an exception they are a weird hippy or some other freak?

Talk about stereotyping.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
This hasn't been a vintage Pride thread IMO. Not nearly enough outrage, misapprehensions, fear and idiocy in it. Though [MENTION=13666]Danny-Boy[/MENTION] is doing his darndest to keep up his end. Credit has to be due for:

I'm proud to be labelled a bigot. With the knowledge that my body parts are only used as designed by God. And not as "adapted" (often with artificial stimulants) by a community who have branded themselves "happy".
Yup where is [MENTION=1991]hove born&bred[/MENTION] when you need him?

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
God must be on your side, rain due today. Keep up the good work.:ffsparr:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I won't be there as I don't like crowds but have a great time those who are going, be proud!

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
This hasn't been a vintage Pride thread IMO. Not nearly enough outrage, misapprehensions, fear and idiocy in it. Though [MENTION=13666]Danny-Boy[/MENTION] is doing his darndest to keep up his end.

OK, let's try to correct that.

Look, I know gay people have a problem, not being normal and all, but can't they just keep quiet about it as much as possible? No need to run about Brighton professing their gayness. It just makes them look very very silly.

As for the town (sorry, city) making a lot of money out of gay pride ... I wonder? I would guess it's puts a very large number of people off visiting Brighton over the weekend and also puts a very large number of people off going shopping in Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here