Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

15 Global brands already contacted the club about next season

SockMonster

Oct 12, 2007
Brighton
IF we get promoted, THEN I expect Barber to have an absolute field day with sponsorship... he might even make his bonus...

IF! IF!? Hark at you with your sensible, its not done "til its done, fat lady hasn't sung yet, don't count your chickens, nearly there but not yet, party pooping, Captain Cautious approach!!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
With the remote possibility that we won't win every Premiership game, will NSC consider sponsorship by DryNites® Bed Mats?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
B & W Speakers are a local quality manufacturer. Gotta be them surely!?
Palace speakers sponsored by these guys?
34A7633E00000578-0-image-a-9_1464295690754.jpg

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
British Caledonian?

I think we should have some honorary sponsors for all that support when we were just coming back from our lowest times.

Sandtex, Donatello, Skint, Nobo, TSB, IT First :albion2:

Any others?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Skim read the thread title,thought it meant we were having a few extra concerts

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
My only complaint regarding the Amex is the sound system been in the North and West stands cannot understand a word of what's being said hope one of the potential sponsors is Bose

Looks like we still need to find sponsors for ear syringing, cotton buds and for hearing aids ....

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Hope so. Amex wanted nowt to do with the Albion when we needed support pre-Falmer.

To be fair, they didn't show interest in any sporting team anywhere before Falmer did they?

Am I right in saying we are the only team they sponsor? ???

But I do get your point.

Its all about money - as long as we keep the blue and white i dont care. Couldn't imagine Santander, Virgin or Vodaphone paying millions and wanting us to change our home strip to red.

To be fair, they didn't show interest in any sporting team anywhere before Falmer did they?

Am I right in saying we are the only team they sponsor? ???

But I do get your point.

IN football i think so - they are American after all - they sponsor the US Open tennis too.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Those unhappy with the American Express stick on panel on the front of this years shirts may be disappointed when Findus Crispy Pancakes become the official fast food supplier and shirt sponsor of Brighton and Hove Albion.:lolol:

I heard they were only going to be sponsoring the goalie kits, which will be emblazoned with the slogan: 'Findus Keepers'

Yup, you're quite correct, I WILL be disappointed with that effort :down:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I hope they're inspired by the subtle world of snooker sponsorship. Seeing Ronnie O'Sullivan adorned with an uncomfortably large Bet Fred logo above his dizzied heart was a tad uncouth. The stitching itself reminded me of a Public Enemy one I unevenly needled onto a black long sleeved top in 1990. I'm nostalgic for slackness and imperfection in this unwhite-dogturded world of ours.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here