Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup draw...

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
About as dull as possible but at least it won't be much of a distraction.

Of course it is a distraction - we will likely win it or god forbid draw and therefore the first team will have another midweek game with Barnsley away - we need out of this cup to avoid playing 3 games a week every week in the last 3 months

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Another chance for those outside the first XI.

I expect Cardiff to be confirmed on the 24th January tonight.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Should get roughly 2,500 if Lincoln away, annoyingly Mini is due down from Lincoln that weekend.

Bet if it is Lincoln we will be live at 16:00 on the Sunday

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Should get roughly 2,500 if Lincoln away, annoyingly Mini is due down from Lincoln that weekend.

Bet if it is Lincoln we will be live at 16:00 on the Sunday

I reckon we won't be on TV due to the replay - they'd have to take a punt now and surely no-one wants to be lumbered with Ipswich v Brighton?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
4-1 I believe. I was there.

Was that their promotion game? Kicked off all over the ground I seem to recall.

Bizarrely, as they were doing their celebratory waves from the directors box, there were loads of brighton fans playing a game at the other end goal ...someone has a football and it was brilliant ....then it all kicked off again outside the ground.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
rooting for Lincoln. short trip down the road for me. and chance to see some other players get a chance.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I hope its Lincoln, a very winnable game with the reserves. Ipswich have nothing to play for this season, so 2-0 loss and move on to the important league games.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
A shame if it ends up being Ipswich. Portman Road is possibly the away ground I have visited most!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here