Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who is the winger

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Jack Collison is currently without a club, did a very good job for West Ham in their promotion season.

Ooh no transfer fee, no big salary, not played for ages, this one sounds like it could be a goer

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Would like to see Monakana from the development squad. Does not say much when an ageing Calderon plays on the wing instead of him.
We can play Monakana once we have won 8 more matches and are safe. Until then, we need to loan in excellence.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
i heard from a very reliable sauce that someone high up at the club had sounded out a return of a winger who we let go under a previous administration, i will not name him, the person who contacted the player, or my source but i would love to see him back in the stripes.

IF you are referring to Nooney they wanted £2 mill so we walked away

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
i heard from a very reliable sauce that someone high up at the club had sounded out a return of a winger who we let go under a previous administration, i will not name him, the person who contacted the player, or my source but i would love to see him back in the stripes.

Dean Cox?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It'll surely be Conway.

Blackburn could well let him go to ease their FFP woes.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Dean Cox?

Would show a total lack of ambition to stay up, he plays for a club at the bottom of League One and wasn't considered good enough the last time we were in that division.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
There are not many that we have released other than Dean Cox. Is he the answer to our goal scorers problems, I dont think so. I would think the reference was somewhat misquoted and it was Elliott Bennet that was being touted.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex

Orlandi??? :moo: Spanish Dave??? :moo:

:jester:

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Would be v happy with Conway. After a slowish start he improved game on game for me. Letting him and Ward get away was poor. Both seasoned professionals, not injury prone and v solid without being spectacular. Yes please.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
Would be v happy with Conway. After a slowish start he improved game on game for me. Letting him and Ward get away was poor. Both seasoned professionals, not injury prone and v solid without being spectacular. Yes please.
this is when it all started going wrong

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Think we'll still get Benno myself...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here