Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Labour party and anti-Semitism

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I’m astounded that people are shocked by this wreath laying charade/debacle, the man is a two faced lying weasel faced snide who has zero moral compass, he needs to go before he damages any chance of the real Labour Party being re elected, the party could do a lot worse than have Dr Peter Kyle as leader with Dr Caroline Lucas as his no 2.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I’m astounded that people are shocked by this wreath laying charade/debacle, the man is a two faced lying weasel faced snide who has zero moral compass, he needs to go before he damages any chance of the real Labour Party being re elected, the party could do a lot worse than have Dr Peter Kyle as leader with Dr Caroline Lucas as his no 2.

Are you on drugs ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...volved-munich-olympics-massacre-wreath-laying
Can't remember if you was part of it Jeremy? It was only 4 years ago dear. If you can't remember then you shouldn't be running your party let alone thinking about ruining, sorry, I mean running the country.
Some might say you're a bare faced liar.

I can't belive I'm agreeing with you, but I am. Corbyn might be in favour of justice for all, but not everyone he 'reaches out' to feels the same. The paradox of my enemy's enemy is my friend (no he ain't!). This was a wreath for a terrorist. What will he do next? Attend a Lord Longford memorial and lay a wreath for Myra Hindley? the man has absolutely no common sense, no judgement, and on that basis cannot be trusted to run the country. I predict a shocking low turnout at the next GE, with the tories limping home almost entirely because left leaning people like me with a lifelong antipathy to the tories cannot stomach voting for someone who is transparently a buffoon. A well meaning and doubtless kindly bufoon, without a racists or sexists or disablist bone in his body, but a buffoon neverthelss.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I can't belive I'm agreeing with you, but I am. Corbyn might be in favour of justice for all, but not everyone he 'reaches out' to feels the same. The paradox of my enemy's enemy is my friend (no he ain't!). This was a wreath for a terrorist. What will he do next? Attend a Lord Longford memorial and lay a wreath for Myra Hindley? the man has absolutely no common sense, no judgement, and on that basis cannot be trusted to run the country. I predict a shocking low turnout at the next GE, with the tories limping home almost entirely because left leaning people like me with a lifelong antipathy to the tories cannot stomach voting for someone who is transparently a buffoon. A well meaning and doubtless kindly bufoon, without a racists or sexists or disablist bone in his body, but a buffoon neverthelss.

First of all thanks for agreeing with me. You know you like me really.
Secondly as others have said he has no moral compass and as I've said he is a barefaced liar. He knows full well what part he played in that ceremony.
You may be surprised to know Harry that I was once a Labour voter but I can't bring myself to do so anymore. Ever.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
[tweet]1028998476946972672[/tweet]

[tweet]1028991144896684032[/tweet]

[tweet]1028993019482202112[/tweet]

6d86c0295d2ca35f48098ce934f2d089.jpg

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

We need to start our own party Harry. What can we call it ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
136 Palestinians killed since April by Israeli forces. I dearly hope no PM or politician from this country ever lays a wreath at Netanyahu’s grave when his time comes.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We need to start our own party Harry. What can we call it ?

Well, the opposite of momentum is inertia......
Shining path....hang on....no.
New Labour?

Bugger! :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The 'We want to be fair, just and reasonable to all people, but Lord Longford and his ilk are barking mad', party?

Like the sentiment, but too long.

What about 'Stormbringer'?

No, FJR is good

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I'd like to know the truth of this. He's clearly not laying a wreath at the grave of the Munich terrorists, but its not clear exactly what he was doing and there seems to be a lot of misinformation around this. He seems to be adopting the 'ignore it and it will go away' approach which doesn't seem particularly sound in this case.

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Breaking news: Israeli Agent infiltrates Labour meeting to expose Labour member claims Israeli Agents have infiltrated Labour Party. As a good Israeli friend said to me recently, if you stand up for the Palestinians or question Israeli policy, the friends of Israel will do anything to undermine you and weaponise anti-Semitism. If you look at Corbyn's past, you'll see he has done more to combat fascism and anti semitism than almost every other MP combined. As a Jew I find it frightening that I cannot question the actions of Isreal without being labelled an anti Semite or even more bizarrely I will be called the wrong type of Jew. For many of those on the attack at the moment (especially the right of the Labour Party and Board of Deputies) they are fundamentally opposed to both Corbyn's general policies, mild as they are, and to any support for a Palestinian right to return.
Having said all that, I now expect to be expelled from the Labour Party and be exposed in that old enemy of bigotry the Daily Mail. It was fun while it lasted, goodbye!

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Breaking news: Israeli Agent infiltrates Labour meeting to expose Labour member claims Israeli Agents have infiltrated Labour Party. As a good Israeli friend said to me recently, if you stand up for the Palestinians or question Israeli policy, the friends of Israel will do anything to undermine you and weaponise anti-Semitism. If you look at Corbyn's past, you'll see he has done more to combat fascism and anti semitism than almost every other MP combined. As a Jew I find it frightening that I cannot question the actions of Isreal without being labelled an anti Semite or even more bizarrely I will be called the wrong type of Jew. For many of those on the attack at the moment (especially the right of the Labour Party and Board of Deputies) they are fundamentally opposed to both Corbyn's general policies, mild as they are, and to any support for a Palestinian right to return.
Having said all that, I now expect to be expelled from the Labour Party and be exposed in that old enemy of bigotry the Daily Mail. It was fun while it lasted, goodbye!

The Israeli State has successfully manipulated any critique of the State Of Israel as Anti-Semitic and the gullible eat it up.
There are Jews around the world who are against the State Of Israel, but they are ignored.
It was interesting we had FGM as a thread on here, and Muslims were blamed for it, even though its mainly Christians doing it. Not a word about MGM.

For the record, im from a Jewish family, and even related distantly to our Tony, but my mother hated how she was treated as a young Jewish girl, and converted to Christianity, and brought me up as a Christian.
I have no beef with Jews, or the Faith. Just the State. Im fairly confident that Corbyn is the same.

Attachments

• orthodox-jewish-anti-israeli-zionism-demonstration-in-london-jews-C6A4N3.jpg
    orthodox-jewish-anti-israeli-zionism-demonstration-in-london-jews-C6A4N3.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 121

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
The Israeli State has successfully manipulated any critique of the State Of Israel as Anti-Semitic and the gullible eat it up.
There are Jews around the world who are against the State Of Israel, but they are ignored.
It was interesting we had FGM as a thread on here, and Muslims were blamed for it, even though its mainly Christians doing it. Not a word about MGM.

For the record, im from a Jewish family, and even related distantly to our Tony, but my mother hated how she was treated as a young Jewish girl, and converted to Christianity, and brought me up as a Christian.
I have no beef with Jews, or the Faith. Just the State. Im fairly confident that Corbyn is the same.

Good post. Agreed!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here