Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *Brighton & Hove Albion vs. Haywards Heath, Sussex Community Shield, Lancing FC 19.30 KO*

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
So we have a Towell, a Dreyer and a Spong on our books.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
f25cf5724e575f2227062c79b543d2c0.jpg
Back of the programme

I see HH have got a Max Miller, must be a right laugh.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
I see HH have got a Max Miller, must be a right laugh.

He's 16 and played for Hassocks boys teams for a few years through the age groups but was at Mile Oak last season. Decent defender. George Fenton also payed for the Hassocks teams. Lewis Finney will have known tonight's pitch very well as he played for Lancing for a while. Son of Mark (Sharky).

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
He's 16 and played for Hassocks boys teams for a few years through the age groups but was at Mile Oak last season. Decent defender.

You must be thinking of someone else. This Max Miller is in his mid-20s. He came up through the Burgess Hill and Crawley Town youth systems, and has also played for Lancing, Horsham and the Lewes development squad before joining Haywards Heath (where he won the Supporters' Player of the Year award in 2015-16).

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
You must be thinking of someone else. This Max Miller is in his mid-20s. He came up through the Burgess Hill and Crawley Town youth systems, and has also played for Lancing, Horsham and the Lewes development squad before joining Haywards Heath (where he won the Supporters' Player of the Year award in 2015-16).

Apologies, I saw George Fenton was playing and assumed it was the same Max who played with him at Hassocks.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
:lol: That's because it was essentially an U-18 side (read earlier in the thread).

Thought they looked a bit young! Seriously though, how many of last year's U23s that got promotion won't be around to help the team maintain its 1st.division status?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Thought they looked a bit young! Seriously though, how many of last year's U23s that got promotion won't be around to help the team maintain its 1st.division status?

If you're lucky, I might post something related to that in the next day or two....

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

I heard that a couple of last night’s team are only 16.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here