Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
It's interesting Naylor reports £20m is wide of the mark, I wonder if its actually higher or lower. I've seen 22m and 25m (both pounds and euros) bandied around, but anything lower would be great business.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
My take on it is he was at Spire Montefiore for an MRI which a radiologist would need to report on, which probably won't be done until today (its not an emergency after all so there wouldn't have been the need for a call out). That report will be passed to the club Doctor to read. Meanwhile he will now take part in the physical part of the medical at the training centre.

What did he have for breakfast?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
1998 - Gary Hart joins Albion for £1,000 and a set of tracksuits.

2018 - a player arrives in a private jet to sign for a fee approaching £20m.

What a time to be an Albion fan.

Mind you, AJ has some way to go before he approaches Gary Hart's status as an Albion icon.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
39664F0D-5405-4232-9095-70F420C9389A.jpeg

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
It's interesting Naylor reports £20m is wide of the mark, I wonder if its actually higher or lower. I've seen 22m and 25m (both pounds and euros) bandied around, but anything lower would be great business.

It will be lower. I think about 18. Which as you say for me would be awesome business in current climate.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
1998 - Gary Hart joins Albion for £1,000 and a set of tracksuits.

2018 - a player arrives in a private jet to sign for a fee approaching £20m.

What a time to be an Albion fan.

Mind you, AJ has some way to go before he approaches Gary Hart's status as an Albion icon.

OGH hissy fit at not being on the Legends wall always makes me smile as I walk past a 20ft wide mural of him in 1901. :)

Salty_Seagull

Quality over quantity
Jul 2, 2015
Brighton/Hove
People keep making jokes about the club shop 'running of of Hs' but isn't it more likely that he will have 'Alireza' on his back seeing as this is what he had with AZ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Come on people there's only 1 man for the job:-

giphy.gif

at-work-cookie-monster.gif

Peteinblack

NSC Patreon
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
People keep making jokes about the club shop 'running of of Hs' but isn't it more likely that he will have 'Alireza' on his back seeing as this is what he had with AZ?

Flair.

Have we ever had a player not use their surname on their shirts before? Obviously Bernardo, has the Brazilian nickname thing.

I have a feeling Fenelon might have worn Shamir at some point.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Flair.

Have we ever had a player not use their surname on their shirts before? Obviously Bernardo, has the Brazilian nickname thing.

I have a feeling Fenelon might have worn Shamir at some point.

Bruno?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here