Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford Loyalty Points

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Nope. Half the non ST-related points earned last season, plus 25% of those earned the season before, plus 12.5% of those earned the season before etc...

The club place a higher value on “loyalty” (defined as ST plus non-ST purchases made through the club) in recent seasons. The more recent, the more “loyal” you are.

That's what I said ! By halving your current 'attended games' points that automatically divides the previous season's points by 4 as they have already been halved.
why is this so difficult ?:)

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
Just tried to log on and the Queue it system is operating. What's going on sale today as I thought Watford/Liverpool was tomorrow?

The loyalty points have now been adjusted, so probably shutting the system down to do this.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Just tried to log on and the Queue it system is operating. What's going on sale today as I thought Watford/Liverpool was tomorrow?

I beleive the mascot packages went on sale this morning, probably the reason for Queue it.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
I have 205 and this time last year I was about 120 so happy enough with that. It shows that you can build your points up by going to the less sexy away games. Huddersfield, Stoke Leicester City, Burnley, Southampton. It's not a closed shop if you are willing to visit some of the less salubrious parts of the uk.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I have 205 and this time last year I was about 120 so happy enough with that. It shows that you can build your points up by going to the less sexy away games. Huddersfield, Stoke Leicester City, Burnley, Southampton. It's not a closed shop if you are willing to visit some of the less salubrious parts of the uk.

Well we've got Cardiff back this season :shit:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Indeed. As did those people who had high LP last season in previous seasons. :shrug:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Well works out perfectly with the points I have.. why have they got the option of 200 points if it’s only since the Amex opened ? As we haven’t been there 8 seasons

Anyway.. still works out the same either way ��

I think in your case it's

458 - 180 = 278.

278/2 = 139.

139 + 190 = 329.

Why have they got 200? They had it last year too - I think it's to show that there's a cap, s'all. Whether that cap remains in place or is removed when loads of people hit it, I dunno.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
I think Watford will be a slow seller for the following reasons,
1. lots of folk still on holiday
2. Watford is a shit hole
3. Watford not a "glamor" team
4. Liverpool away a few weeks later will be more appealing
5.Leicester was first away game last season and it went to all season ticket holders

I will probably be wrong but am hoping i'm not as it's a chance to do a ground I have not done and take the boy along also.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I think in your case it's

458 - 180 = 278.

278/2 = 139.

139 + 190 = 329.

Why have they got 200? They had it last year too - I think it's to show that there's a cap, s'all. Whether that cap remains in place or is removed when loads of people hit it, I dunno.

Yeah think that’s the way it’s worked out..... either way it’s the same

Just a bit strange it’s on there !!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think Watford will be a slow seller for the following reasons,
1. lots of folk still on holiday
2. Watford is a shit hole
3. Watford not a "glamor" team
4. Liverpool away a few weeks later will be more appealing
5.Leicester was first away game last season and it went to all season ticket holders

I will probably be wrong but am hoping i'm not as it's a chance to do a ground I have not done and take the boy along also.

I cannot see Liverpool away selling out, difficult to get to so probable overnight stay and also during the holidays plus a Bank Holiday weekend.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here