Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal ticket home end

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I will be sitting with the Arse next week as an Arse ST holder mate has invited me to join him. He sits in a reasonably civilised part but has warned me that under no circumstances will interlopers be tolerated so I will have to keep my gob very shut when we tap in our third. Any of you doing any interloping, I suggest this will be very different from Layer Road, Colchester, way back when, where my open abuse of Shit McGleish was reasonably well tolerated by the home support. :lolol:

This. I too am undercover in home stands. The stewards at Arsenal are the worst, it's no wonder the place is a library. When I was there last season a fan stood up for a millisecond and was told to sit down. And another warned for a slow chant of Arse-A-Nal because of the emphasis on the 1st syllable. All the tourists thought the regular's witty chant was great until he was silenced. My Gooner STH who I'm going with has been to a fair few Brighton home and away and really likes our club. Like how football used to be, how it was pre Emirates he says. Another who supported both came with me to the Cup game and left knowing now in his heart he loves the Albion more: "Don't fight it" I said, "we all fondly remember our first love but time to let it go, you're Brighton now son and that's all that matters...:)"

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I know it's only little ol Brighton and I don't suppose there'll be too many of us but shouldn't we be keeping this thread on the low side of things? (He says, bouncing it to the top)

Let's not bother. :wink: At the moment I'm going in on an upgraded Junior Gunner season ticket card that's being leant by someone who can't make it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here