How high is your Albion mojo NOW

How is your Albion mojo on a scale of 1 to 10

• Total voters

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
9 for me.

Based on a 10 for the immense stadium, owner and those around him, finally reaching the PL, unforgettable 2016/17 season, CH, and this unprecedented moment in our history.

Tempered by an 8 at this moment on the squad (but hopefully the final pieces will be bought by 1 September) and natural uncertainty as to how we'll fare in the PL. We must simply stay up to sustain the expensive business model.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I suspect that if we survive, that next summer could be a struggle to hold onto them as they will then be bracketed in the £30-40 million range, with more wealthy suitors wanting their services.

Although that would trigger a whole new type of NSC angst, relatively speaking (when until now the Board have had to carry out a balancing act to sign the likes of Duffy and Murray, whilst compiling with FL FFP), it would be a nice problem to have.

As long as Winstanley's team kept producing on the recruitment side and perhaps some of the development squad players might rise to the first team.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Fully expecting an absolute spanking on Saturday, followed by an avalanche of Doomsville predictions by pundits and a [ _______ ]* of Palace fans registering on NSC just to take the piss.

Then hopefully a steady improvement from there, with some predictable defeats, but also some joyous moments of victory too.

*can anybody tell me what the collective noun for a group of Palace fans is?

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
Fully expecting an absolute spanking on Saturday, followed by an avalanche of Doomsville predictions by pundits and a [ _______ ]* of Palace fans registering on NSC just to take the piss.

Then hopefully a steady improvement from there, with some predictable defeats, but also some joyous moments of victory too.

Caravan

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
From 7 to 8 now after this week, but don't think it will get any higher and possibly may be a bit lower after the first game, unless with are spirited in defeat.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Administration?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
11.jpg

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Baldock gives us another dimension and may well be good enough but he is so often injured that I think we desperately need cover/replacement for him. We need to be able to vary it imo and a player like that gives us more options. I disagree with you as you may have guessed and the club have really struggled to get a similar player in. Almost three years now.....I have no idea why it is proving so difficult. As you say Izquierda might prove to be the man?

That is my ONLY current gripe and even so I am very excited for the season, the club have done a great job recruiting...I think/hope.

That Baldock cover/replacement was needed last season, and the one before (although Wilson served that role to some extent then), but my point is that it isn't needed this season, as we won't be playing two up-top for the vast majority of the time.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
47201006dd78b467d4be622d1b40b7ad.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Good to see the resident fairy on '1'. I sense all must be well.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
It's an 8 at the moment,but having supported the mighty Seagulls for many years,I am fully prepared for them to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory at any moment.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Was 9 after Swansea game. Down to 7

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here