Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The fear of us exchanging places next season is sending terrifying tremors through the Palace wonderland and reading their boards more than a few fans are starting to crack.

It's the fact they know BHA fans are sitting on the most hilarious comeback on something they had over us - and that is Glenn Murray. Most have kept fairly quiet on the irony and stupidity of palace to let their best striker go - and the fact we ended up with him a year later is just hilarious. The fact he's banging in goal after goal in open play is even more funny. The fact we're doing so well in the league makes it even sweeter. They're all say there seriously worried that BHA are going to start pointing out the last laugh is ours on our biggest mistake for years (letting him go). And it's getting to them. Really getting to them. They know if we go up it will never get old - the perfect story.

The fact they blew so much on Connor Wickham who's been a complete flip and is about 1/5th the player Muzza is makes it harder for them. At least the £30mil St John's money they spent on Benteke gives them a player half as good as Muzza :lol: #thanksforthat

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Please post up again that wonderful pasted picture someone did of Gordon Greer holding up Muzza's disembodied head when he moved to Palace. That was SO funny.

Just watch his reaction to yesterday's goal, he is loving being here again as much as we are loving having him. Would be Karma if he took us up as you come down, don't you think?

When I do look at BBS it has virtually no comment about Albion. We just concentrate on our own activities. Unfortunately 1200 messages on here, mostly by Albion supporters, suggests you haven't got the same priorities, especially as far as past factual accuracy is concerned.

Please tell me what happened, for instance, to all the money the club made out of your run to the 1983 Cup Final. Why was virtually nothing done to improve the ground for the spectators?

Compare Selhurst.

1968/69 Arthur Wait stand built.
1981 or abouts. Sainsbury's.
1994/5 Holmesdale Stand put in.

Someone "milked" Albion it would seem. But who? Do you care? Obviously not.

Try looking at the away end.

You have two threads running with over 50,000 replies and over half a MILLION views.

All the other ones are about us too.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just watch his reaction to yesterday's goal, he is loving being here again as much as we are loving having him. Would be Karma if he took us up as you come down, don't you think?

It's karma enough anyway... But if we go up its ****ing hilarious!

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
The fact he could just be collecting his wages from bournemouth with little to no contribution, but is instead down here busting a gut on a promotion charge must be a bitter pill for them. Puts the kibosh on a few of their favourite slights.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

After scoring he SPRINTED 100 yards with a MASSIVE grin on his face just to celebrate in front of us. He is 100% 'loving it'.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
He could sit at home and get paid by Bournemouth. Instead, he's giving it everything for us. He's basically playing for us for free.

Indeed. Its almost like he knows he owes us.

Thats tongue in cheek by the way!

Please post up again that wonderful pasted picture someone did of Gordon Greer holding up Muzza's disembodied head when he moved to Palace. That was SO funny.

You are aware I'm sure that any mention of Gerry Ryan on BBS is immediately countered by the oh so hilarious cartoon image of Henry Hughton snapping his leg, and invariably getting replies by other Palace fans laughing.

Oh, and the one that posts them posts on here as [MENTION=2657]paulie[/MENTION]

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Stop it - they were hoping we wouldn't bring up the irony of Murray being back banging them in to earn us points! There's people starting to point it out now :ffsparr:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You are aware I'm sure that any mention of Gerry Ryan on BBS is immediately countered by the oh so hilarious cartoon image of Henry Hughton snapping his leg, and invariably getting replies by other Palace fans laughing.

Oh, and the one that posts them posts on here as [MENTION=2657]paulie[/MENTION]

Yet you dare to mention the legend that is Eric Cantona and they tell you you're celebrating the death of a fan... Unreal.

Yet you dare to mention the legend that is Eric Cantona and they tell you you're celebrating the death of a fan... Unreal.

Actually Sheebo, I do agree that the incident involving Cantona had a direct bearing on the death of Paul Nixon. And for that reason I always stay well out of those threads.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Actually Sheebo, I do agree that the incident involving Cantona had a direct bearing on the death of Paul Nixon. And for that reason I always stay well out of those threads.

Thank you Hillian . sheebo , I know you like a wind up as I do but you're wrong on that .

Thank you Hillian . sheebo , I know you like a wind up as I do but you're wrong on that .

Please don't think I'm in an way having a pop at Sheebo, there are many reasons why the incident can't be linked, I just happen to think they are.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The death of one of your fans was of course tragic, something that disgusts all fans. But I don't agree about it being directly linked to Cantona any more than it being directly linked to whomever drew that numbers in the FA cup draw.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Please don't think I'm in an way having a pop at Sheebo, there are many reasons why the incident can't be linked, I just happen to think they are.

I know you're not but the incident was linked . I was up there that day and the atmosphere was poisonous. I won't go into details about Paul ,as I wasn't in that Walsall pub , but from what I've heard about things being said in there it is pretty obvious the Utd fans were out for payback . I won't mention it any more but a lot of us feel quite angry about the whole thing .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

It could well have done - and that's sickening that anyone should lose their life, and some fans acted like idiots that day (I know nothing about the incident whatsoever - as I say it's tragic & rivalry on that means nothing - I was just pointing out the hypocrisy from some palace). But those mentioning Cantona kicking a place fan or those Man Utd fans who sang his name the other night aren't supporting what happened. 2 completely seperate incidents. Yet Palace fans are openly celebrating a BHA player getting their leg snapped - far worse.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
But those mentioning Cantona kicking a place fan... aren't supporting what happened [in the separate incident]
That is without a doubt correct.

Vegas78

Dec 4, 2012
South London
It could well have done - and that's sickening that anyone should lose their life, and some fans acted like idiots that day (I know nothing about the incident whatsoever - as I say it's tragic & rivalry on that means nothing - I was just pointing out the hypocrisy from some palace). But those mentioning Cantona kicking a place fan or those Man Utd fans who sang his name the other night aren't supporting what happened. 2 completely seperate incidents. Yet Palace fans are openly celebrating a BHA player getting their leg snapped - far worse.

Some Brighton were openly celebrating when Murray snapped his leg during the playoffs, you could call that hypocritcal?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here