Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Nottingham Forest **** Official Match Thread ***

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
It was always going to be important to get off to a solid start after last seasons disappointment and i know it's only 2 league and one cup game but so far good.

Positivity meter is on the rise again.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
From Rams Talk:

Brighton look class if we're being honest, they look like a team who could win the league, class through the team. As for forest... They look dreadful

Screenshot from 2016-08-13 00-45-53.png

Bit early though, eh?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
We have played much better than that but it's a good win with plenty of goals. We have ready ditched that hoodoo of not beating teams by more than 1 goal.

Every season i have had a season ticket at the back of the north until now. I'm now front row in cheap seats in west upper. Great view. Will miss standing up though.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
It was always going to be important to get off to a solid start after last seasons disappointment and i know it's only 2 league and one cup game but so far good.

Positivity meter is on the rise again.

Positivity from us filters down onto the club and onto the players....and vice versa.
if we could replicate the positive good atmosphere tonight at the amex along with half the incredible atmosphere that happened against sheff wed we could help this team achieve what no one expects us to achieve.We are part of the solution.

negativity just breeds negativity

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
An away draw at Derby and two comfortable home wins. I'm frankly amazed. It's almost as if those pre-season friendly defeats meant nothing!

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
I like the new song being sung in the North Stand in the second half.
Couldn't make out the words though.
Can someone fill me in. Looking forward to belting it out at Reading.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here