Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC Fans given banning order....................

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Seems a bit like a kangaroo court, they could have been defending themselves or helping the bar owner rearrange his furniture and the SNEAKY Feds didn't see the complete picture.

I would have pleaded NOT guilty and it would have been thrown out of court.

I think you'll find it would have been LUZZED out of court.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Typical clueless responses on here.

Can't even be arsed to delve into the facts of the case (which have strangely eluded local press), but anyone who fancies sharing the 'muppet' 'idiots' etc etc comments make yourselves known and I am sure I can help you share these comments in person instead of the safety of your computer.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

Can't even be arsed to delve into the facts of the case (which have strangely eluded local press), but anyone who fancies sharing the 'muppet' 'idiots' etc etc comments make yourselves known and I am sure I can help you share these comments in person instead of the safety of your computer.

Would it involve street furniture in person too?

No thanks I will just label them all as idiotic muppets from the safety of my computer, don't fancy a trip to hospital TBH!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Gav, Shezza, Liam , Jake and Lee

All we need is a "DAZ", "GAZ" and "BAZZA" and that's a full set of generic hooligan names.

*Sits back and waits for anyone with those names to respond*

I resent the implication that everyone named 'gaz' is in anyway, shape or form, a generic hoodlum.....a guttersnipe no less. I now feel compelled to find some decorative art nouveau cafe seating arrangements and provocatively rearrange them with menaces:tantrum:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

So you start the sentence suggesting they were innocent bystanders defending themselves and finish it with a threat of violence from those innocent bystanders to anybody who dares to believe the courts ???

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

If you can't be arsed to defend them why get annoyed?

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011

Go on then, what really happened ???

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Last edited:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
"fing is guv, my missus was over the other side of the square right, and all the Russians had taken her seat right, and she is well PREGGERS at the moment right, so I woz like 'she needs a seat mate' so GAZ and DAZ were all like 'we will chuck her a chair mate' so yeah, that's all it was. I didn't do nuffin".

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Ok...

If you are summoned to court on a civil complaint like these lads, you are not entitled to any legal aid. You are also presented before 3 busy wankers (sometimes known as a magistrate) who have made their decisions before anyone has even set foot in court. The tiniest shred of evidence against you basically garuntees an FBO. If you contest it and lose, you get the ban and have to foot the bill, which runs well into the thousands of pounds. In this instance the lads defended themselves against the Russians (who lets not forget inflicted some pretty major damage that day). They are good blokes who have followed BHA home and away for a long long time. However knowing the implications of fighting the ban in court and losing they had no choice but to accept it - as many have before them. This is not a criminal court where you can defend yourself properly, it is very different. In my personal opinion it is an absolute joke that the police and the courts can even hand out FBO's in these circumstances. Naturally the Arsegus will use the usual buzz words in their article to instigate the obligatory reaction from those out there not aware of how the civil football banning order works.

As I say, people not aware of the facts shouldn't be so quick to judge.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Let us all just hope that no one on here is 'part of a group' or likely to 'confront' anyone. In other news........

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Ok...

If you are summoned to court on a civil complaint like these lads, you are not entitled to any legal aid. You are also presented before 3 busy wankers (sometimes known as a magistrate) who have made their decisions before anyone has even set foot in court. The tiniest shred of evidence against you basically garuntees an FBO. If you contest it and lose, you get the ban and have to foot the bill, which runs well into the thousands of pounds. In this instance the lads defended themselves against the Russians (who lets not forget inflicted some pretty major damage that day). They are good blokes who have followed BHA home and away for a long long time. However knowing the implications of fighting the ban in court and losing they had no choice but to accept it - as many have before them. This is not a criminal court where you can defend yourself properly, it is very different. In my personal opinion it is an absolute joke that the police and the courts can even hand out FBO's in these circumstances. Naturally the Arsegus will use the usual buzz words in their article to instigate the obligatory reaction from those out there not aware of how the civil football banning order works.

So you are saying there WAS evidence against them? Case closed M'lud.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Ok...

So they were not filmed throwing chairs and confronting Russian fans and the undercover police as described in n the article?

I don't buy this 'defending themselves' excuse as if I found myself being charged at by a mob of hooligans I would be off faster than Usain Bolt. I can understand that sometimes you get caught in the wrong place at the wrong time but confronting other hooligans deserves a ban for me. If I was innocent I would fight the charges no matter how much it costs.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
So not found guilty of an offence in France, but convicted here for an offence that did not happen in this country. Seems questionable.

Still it will allow everyone a bit of hand-wringing on here.

See the Russians seem to have got away with it.
Spot on , this is a board that was prepared to believe people were on ''computer courses'' in Afghanistan yet is cock a hoop at people being given banning orders on the say so of Policemen despite not being convicted of any offence.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

Good luck with that mate.

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
Ok...

so what are the facts then? sound like a bunch of idiotic muppets to me.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
So they were not filmed throwing chairs and confronting Russian fans and the undercover police as described in n the article?

I don't buy this 'defending themselves' excuse as if I found myself being charged at by a mob of hooligans I would be off faster than Usain Bolt. I can understand that sometimes you get caught in the wrong place at the wrong time but confronting other hooligans deserves a ban for me. If I was innocent I would fight the charges no matter how much it costs.

Not everyone deals with similar situations the same.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here