Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any news on the new kits?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7500716 said:
Could also be something like this Atletico Nacional Kit for 2016 (but with blue & white stripes obviously)? Even though the sponsor is ironed on, the fact that the shape of the iron on has been cut to fit the letters makes it look way better, although I imagine it'll still peel off.

Home
attachment.php

Away
attachment.php
Both of those shirts are brilliant :love:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I know this is basically already known, but looking around at various other Nike kits, with the theme of stripes, there is some giveaway as to what our kit this season will probably look like.

Here's Hartlepool's
CmnBx4bWIAAaV7h.jpg

And Coventry's
CmbeKSfWgAEOu6M.jpg

Also, from doing some investigating to further prove that our kit will probably just look like this,
725893-463-A.jpg

I found that the training tops we have been using are similar to the ones given to Coventry City.
Ours
CmmoI1pW8AAlpvo.jpg:large

Coventry
CmbeKYAWgAA4Zl1.jpg

Maybe that means Nike feel like giving us this same format of shirts? Cant really tell

In my opinion I'm not too sure that i like it, but that's probably just me. In terms of away kits, I was hoping we'd have a black kit of some sort, although its not really Albion colours,because i think it'd be a change

Anyway it's all just some regurgitated kit nonsense people have already been told, but I'm just hoping we are pleasantly surprised with the new kit reveal, whenever that may be.
If we have a shirt like that, we deserve to be relegated and fined for having such a shite kit.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
We WON'T have that shirt above. It's teamwear and we're getting a bespoke home shirt. Or at least that's what we got last year and I can't see us going backwards on our deal with Nike.

el punal

I know this is basically already known, but looking around at various other Nike kits, with the theme of stripes, there is some giveaway as to what our kit this season will probably look like.

Here's Hartlepool's
CmnBx4bWIAAaV7h.jpg

And Coventry's
CmbeKSfWgAEOu6M.jpg

Also, from doing some investigating to further prove that our kit will probably just look like this,
725893-463-A.jpg

I found that the training tops we have been using are similar to the ones given to Coventry City.
Ours

Coventry
CmbeKYAWgAA4Zl1.jpg

Maybe that means Nike feel like giving us this same format of shirts? Cant really tell

In my opinion I'm not too sure that i like it, but that's probably just me. In terms of away kits, I was hoping we'd have a black kit of some sort, although its not really Albion colours,because i think it'd be a change

Anyway it's all just some regurgitated kit nonsense people have already been told, but I'm just hoping we are pleasantly surprised with the new kit reveal, whenever that may be.

Yuk! Please, not the "dipped in bleach" look. :sick:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Ours

It looks like Kaz has got number 25 back after a year on loan to Zamora.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
All the time we are with Nike we will get generic rubbish kits. I hope i am proven wrong though.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
That faded kit is awful. Would be comfortably up there with the worst home shirts we've ever had.

Whats worse is it is so clearly a template that you are lumped in with all the crap sides that have it.

That shirt is pure park football.

Rather have plain blue than that

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
we had two blue kits that season. Home and third kit was solid pale blue, away kit was black shorts with a yellow and black bold striped top

It was 3 blue kits, the away shirt was yellow and blue not black. It's why we ended up in Leciesters away kit when we played them, and also needed a one off white shirt for a game against Shrewsbury in the JPT.

brighton-and-hove-albion-away-football-shirt-2008-2010-s_7388_1.jpg

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
I reckon this will be early next week. After the euro final is out of the way, and when the players are back from the training camp.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I reckon this will be early next week. After the euro final is out of the way, and when the players are back from the training camp.
Dev squad wear the away kit at Hastings on Wednesday, main squad wear the home kit at Crawley on Saturday ???

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7500716 said:
Could also be something like this Atletico Nacional Kit for 2016 (but with blue & white stripes obviously)? Even though the sponsor is ironed on, the fact that the shape of the iron on has been cut to fit the letters makes it look way better, although I imagine it'll still peel off.

Home
View attachment 76380

Away
View attachment 76381

I agree. Both the home and away shirts are very easy on the eye..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here