Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new football shirts 2016/17

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
What on earth were Middlesbrough thinking? That is dismal. Really like the Forest one, which goes to show what can be done with a plain red shirt design (it's much better than the red and gold abomination they had this season). But Boro...I just can't imagine somebody at the Riverside actually signing that off. It looks awful.

The Boro away kit uses the Ipswich design and is a little better. Can't work out what's going on with the model in the middle though. At first I thought it was a woman, maybe one of their ladies' team, but then I realised the legs and body were a bloke's. The head looks photoshopped on, and too small for the rest of the photo. Is that actually one of their (male) players??

Boro-Away-Kit-16-17.jpg

The effeminate one in the middle I think is called Gaston

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Worst sponsor logo, ever? Nasty looking kit too.

Greenock Morton.

New-Morton-Strip-2016-17.jpg

So, following loud criticism of this shirt from Greenock Morton's many fans (!), the club have had a rethink, and have come up with a selection of new, and much better shirts for their fans to choose from. Fair play to them.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Wigan's new strip, as modelled by Will Grigg. Fire not included.

Now, change the sponsor for something less crap, and swap the red trim for yellow, and this wouldn't be half bad.

New-Wigan-Athletic-Kit-2016-17.jpg

Attachments

• New-Wigan-Athletic-Kit-2016-17.jpg
    New-Wigan-Athletic-Kit-2016-17.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 960

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Maybe we'll have a BHA version of the current Boston Breakers kit

27a2e4ee6d43c4a875ffb3504ae6cd23.jpg

Jimmy Grimble

I really hope we don't end up with the fade design that Nike do. A turgid affair.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Bradford City
4b4bc58a6e569cf5566f8e7a2dd38dce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I quite like the away kits there.

But the home...the stripes are perfect, both in size and in the fact that nobody has deemed it necessary to do something stupid, like fade them at the ends, into a blurry mess.

But who on God's Earth decided that they should not be vertical?

Biancazzurro

Aug 9, 2011
Hassocks
Bradford City
4b4bc58a6e569cf5566f8e7a2dd38dce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I quite like all three of these. They've tried something a bit different which makes a nice change. It annoys me more when clubs change the stripe width by 2mm and try and charge people all over again for a "new" kit!

The white away has something of AS Roma about it, very nice. I'm a big fan of the River Plate style diagonal stripe on a white kit, just a shame palace had one like it.

Sent from my Moto G 2014 LTE using Tapatalk

Biancazzurro

Aug 9, 2011
Hassocks
What do you think of the new West Ham kit? The sleeves are getting quite a bit of attention on Twitter.

0d15eea4e3d65d60a32b6a6cc50c0692.jpg

Sent from my Moto G 2014 LTE using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here