Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly March

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I think 90% of Sollys problems are down to confidence. Hopefully, after Sunday's game his quota of confidence will be sky high, and, as confidence breeds confidence, he has a cracking season.

Going by that theory you’d think that after the Watford game his confidence would be shattered but yet he had a great game against Manchester Reds or whatever they’re called.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can't help thinking 'we' would be better off with the likes of Dwayne's typically unsupportive thread, than ones like this, for Solly.

This feels like it'll end up being the stick that he'll get beaten with Saturday evening.
At least with the the multitude of 'mot good enough' threads like 'Maty Ryan - Discuss', we can occasionally dip in laugh at the thread starter et al, and then leave well alone.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Going by that theory you’d think that after the Watford game his confidence would be shattered but yet he had a great game against Manchester Reds or whatever they’re called.

And maybe Hughton and the staff had spent all week building him up

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Glad to see Solly put in the type of performance he is capable of.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I think sometimes people forget we signed Solly March from non league? Since then he's gone on to play for England U21's and Premier League football. He's so bad Chris Hughton gave him a new contract recently. Get behind the lad.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think sometimes people forget we signed Solly March from non league? Since then he's gone on to play for England U21's and Premier League football. He's so bad Chris Hughton gave him a new contract recently. Get behind the lad.

Yeah, pick on Knockaert or Bong instead :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here