Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Looks like he's got a lot of pace and plenty of skill but judging by that video alone, he seemed to lose possession a fair bit and I was hoping to see more crisp finishing.

mikebha1963

May 13, 2014
A great alternative to Locadia or Murray.

Sign this boy up!

With Groß or Powell sitting behind him, I’m sure we’d get the goals to easily survive!
It takes a while for foreign players to adapt to the prem , so if we can get him and another central midfielder in quickly, they can get settled in the country and get a good pre season behind them they could be up and running quicker. Like Pascal last year.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Reminds me quite a lot of Vicente. Sign him up I say, and especially at the price that has been quoted.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Certainly fits the profile of what we need..... no brainer at price quoted and means we could perhaps push the boat out for Delaney and offer the £16m they want ?

£20m for the two of them would be an excellent start to the transfer window

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
For that price, I can imagine his agent will be drumming up as much interest he can to bump his wages.

I don't imagine DlC are paying anywhere near the Albion's average salary, let alone that of a 'star' striker.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A great alternative to Locadia or Murray.

Sign this boy up!

With Groß or Powell sitting behind him, I’m sure we’d get the goals to easily survive!

We didn't need them this season.

Goals are so 2016/17.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
From the Star

“Perhaps he needs a lot of chances to score but Chris Hughton is quite impressed with him.

Sounds just like another Hemed

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
From the Star

“Perhaps he needs a lot of chances to score but Chris Hughton is quite impressed with him.

Sounds just like another Hemed

A Hemed with pace, what’s not to like?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Google translate :

The meetings of Carmelo del Pozo with the staff are clarifying the panorama of the campus. Andone, Schär and Sidnei are three players that the Dépor puts in the window, waiting for some team to decide to go for them.

The one who has it clear is Andone . Seduced by English football since last August, when a last offer from Brighton on the last day of the market prompted a request to leave the club. Now, the Premier team is clear that it will satisfy their desire and wait until July 1 to pay the 6 million clause. The wait could be shortened, given that the history of Romanian is written and wait until that date nothing would contribute to any of the parties.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
It’s no brainer for me this one, a third of the price we were willing to pay a year ago

And has been scoring goals in La Liga for a few years now

Be happy to have him as another option

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here