supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Ryan
Bruno-Duffy-Dunk-Bong
Knockaert-Stephens-Bissouma-Propper-Jahanbakhsh
Murray​

Subs: Button, Montoya, Balogun, Kayal, March, Andone, Locadia

Spurs are having a bit of a wobble so I hope we take it to them.

Return of El Capitan to link up with Knocky (Montoya has done nothing wrong so if he keeps the position that's fine, they're both good) down the right hand side. Bissouma as Gross looks like he's still going to be out, probably playing in a more advanced position than the other two in the middle. Alireza in for Solly, he looks ready to start now.

:bhasign:

Montoya was shocking Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I would think that there is more chance of me being picked than CH picking that team as printed.

For once I think you’re right. It’s why CH is manager and I’m not.

Question is, who do I drop to fit you in....what position do you play?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Montoya was shocking Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With so many having poor games, especially first half, and more visible mistakes by the likes of Bong and Dunk, I hadn’t really noticed Montoya was also poor.:shrug:

Been delighted with him so far, be surprised to see him dropped, but we all know El Capitan will do a fine job if he is.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
I doubt CH will make any changes as he usually sticks with the same players who have done OK/well in previous games ..... with Gross out I expect the same starting XI as against Saints though I would prefer to give Bong a rest.

I dont see March getting dropped , no change up front or in goal so for me personally it only leaves the FB's and maybe Bissouma rested for Kayal

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
I have a feeling that AJ may leave Bong a little exposed - which pretty sure you don't wan to do against Spurs. March does a good defensive shift in fairness.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Suttner for his ability to cross the ball? It would be good to see a cross from the left arrive in the box in the right place for a change, March can concentrate on helping him out at the back :smile:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I would agree with that but doubt CH will. Either way I think we must be prepared for and avoid a severe tonking as I am sure that Pochettino is a little annoyed with recent results.

The chances of Spurs losing a 4th successive match must be low

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Bruno for Montoya
Jahanbakhsh for March

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Suttner for his ability to cross the ball? It would be good to see a cross from the left arrive in the box in the right place for a change, March can concentrate on helping him out at the back :smile:
You could be right, and that run out for the U23’s may have been a pipe opener for him.

Spurs can’t defend crosses/corners for toffee, our midfielders need to get into their box as often as possible. Muzza needs a hand.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here