Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celtic CHEATS don't PROSPER

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
No it isn't.

Honestly it is fine, they are well deserving of this outpouring of sympathy!

TNBA

TTF

Fu** off. Please explain clearly why they are cheats in this scenario then.

Secondly, the club have done a lot to address the idiots supporting the club however, if that was us, we would do what?

Start a thread about how the idiot sitting next to you has the nerve to stay the full 90 minutes?

Do me a favour

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Ok, I have to admit I'm glad they're out because the spanking they got from Legia should have been enough to banish them for this season, curse that pesky unregistered player!

That being said, Celtic aren't in any way the cheats in this scenario. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that neither team was, it was a silly mistake that sadly broke a few rules. I can't imagine that many on here would suggest the Albion turn up a second chance at a cup if it was a similar situation...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Absolutely brilliantly fantastically superbly marvelllous!

Get it right up the unwashed , I say.

Oh and manure lost also and we won.

Carlsberg moment all round IMHO!

Woo Hoo!

TNBA

TTF

Well, they porrige can now forget about CL and get busy voting for independence. The sooner that shower clear off the better as far as I'm concerned.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There's quite a lot of schadenfreude in Warsaw today, I suppose.

A simple admin error by Legia. How many football fans knew the complexity of the UEFA rulebook that required Legia to register a suspended player on a teamsheet even though they were banned from taking part ? Legia beat Celtic 6-1 over two legs.

Legia Warszawa @LegiaWarszawa
Follow
#footballwon
9:36 PM - 26 Aug 2014

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
I say congratulations to Celtic. Achieving the double by getting knocked out the same competition twice in the same season is an unique honour to be proud of.

They can now concentrate on the league and look forward to tonking Invergoolie Slagheap Welfare FC 6-0 on Saturday.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I say congratulations to Celtic. Achieving the double by getting knocked out the same competition twice in the same season is an unique honour to be proud of.

They can now concentrate on the league and look forward to tonking Invergoolie Slagheap Welfare FC 6-0 on Saturday.
Did you mean Inverness Caledonian Thistle ? Celtic suffered a 1 nil loss on to them last Saturday in front of a massive 5,862 crowd.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Celtic didn't cheat. Legia Warsaw did, albeit inadvertently, apparently. Celtic didn't make the complaint either, for that matter. Lucky for Celtic, it's true, but no way is it their fault.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
image.jpg

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
So, let me get this right. Celtic are the cheats. What a c**k you are.

The general outpouring of hatred towards Celtic(as a club) is pathetic.

Well said that man...I know several Irish/Scots living in Brighton who wish Albion nothing but the best and get along to the Amex regularly. I hope they don't read the puerile drivel dumped on NSC by most of the posters on here!

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
[MENTION=17584]Hyperion[/MENTION] [MENTION=26958]oneillco[/MENTION]
While I wouldn't call them cheats (it wasn't their error) or normally slag them off (I really couldn't give enough of a sh*t about them to even consider insulting them)... when your manager declares the team are "too good" for the qualifying stages and then the team actually manages to be knocked out TWICE during the qualifying stages, a little p*sstake is justifiable. I mean... that is comedy gold!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
** BREAKING NEWS **

Celtic appeal to UEFA for a replay after it emerges the Maribor keepers mum sat in the wrong seat at last nights game.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
@Hyperion @oneillco
While I wouldn't call them cheats (it wasn't their error) or normally slag them off (I really couldn't give enough of a sh*t about them to even consider insulting them)... when your manager declares the team are "too good" for the qualifying stages and then the team actually manages to be knocked out TWICE during the qualifying stages, a little p*sstake is justifiable. I mean... that is comedy gold!

Indeed - I think some on this thread are being a tad over sensitive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here