Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Final EPL Table - Probability Model

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Looking at the predicted results I feel that 'model' is generous.

Agreed and indeed I think generous is an understatement - I think that we are right in the scrap - 7 April is a win/win or lose/lose game !

Go so far as to say that if we lose to Hudds it will more than likely be Championship nest season

Last edited:

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
Agreed and indeed I think generous is an understatement - I think that we are right in the scrap - 7 April is a win/win or lose/lose game !

Go so far as to say that if we lose to Hudds it will more than likely be Championship nest season

So you're saying that if we beat Leicester, and then lose to Huddersfield, you think we're likely to get relegated? I think you're a fool but whatever.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
So you're saying that if we beat Leicester, and then lose to Huddersfield, you think we're likely to get relegated? I think you're a fool but whatever.

I think that you are the fool if you think that we will beat Leicester period. It would be terrific if you happened to be correct on that one but a draw would surely be the best we could expect on that one. The most important thing is to beat Huddersfield and if we don't where are we going to pick up the points required ?

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
I think that you are the fool if you think that we will beat Leicester period. It would be terrific if you happened to be correct on that one but a draw would surely be the best we could expect on that one. The most important thing is to beat Huddersfield and if we don't where are we going to pick up the points required ?

We beat Arsenal at home - so why shouldn’t we be striving to beat Leicester.

We’re at home for 4 of our 8 remaining games, Leicester, Huddersfield, Spurs and United. There’s very easily 4 points within that period - against any of them.

Away from home, we’ve got City, Palace, Burnley, and Liverpool. There’s at least 4 points within there as well, Burnley and Palace represent the areas where we can get points if we require.

It definitely isn’t a case of ‘if we lose to Huddersfield we’re relegated’ because unfortunately for you, that’s not how the Premier League works.

I’d almost say that 35 points might even be enough points, so we might even be safe with just one more point. It’s in our hands, and Huddersfield isn’t the only game that will relegate us. Period.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here